Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pre workout

1. L

rich piana kill it pre workout?

Saw this pre workout by rich piana seems good, it has him on the front with a big gun and he looks shredded using it its got some good endurance/NO blends and creatine too should I try this?
  2. J

pre workout meal?

What is your preferred pre workout meal where you get sustained energy throughout and don’t get sick? When I eat before a workout I notice I feel like I am going to throw it back up. I just want to know the best thing to eat
  3. T

Cardazol still a good supp?

Has anyone tried using cardazol as their pre Workout and how much of it do you have to take beforehand. Was thinking about taking two scoops of it and then hitting the gym. Do you think taking it before I leave home with work? I am about 25 minutes away from the gym
  4. T

is my friend right?

My friend says you should always use a pre workout before you workout with weight training because it helps get the blood flowing and helps with energy and endurance. Do you think he is right or is he just making stuff up to get me to buy some supplements off of him? And why, explain the science
  5. K

Weird pre-workout side effect

I wanted to chime in to see if anyone else has been going through this when they use pre workouts. I started using a new pre workout which contains a bunch of stimulants but I know it works because it helps me up. The problem is I'm getting problems breathing and nose bleeding while using it...
  6. B

pre workout nutrition

I was wanting to learn more about pre workout nutrition and/or training fasted. Some guys say it is a zero sum game and you should never do it. I seem to have better workouts when I train fasted, yet others say they have no energy and the body needs something to tap into so you must have a pre...
  7. L

timing of stimulants pre workout

I have noticed 2 things happening during my workouts when using stimulants and wanted to see if you guys had similar issues trouble sleeping at night if I workout late less endurance when training my question is WHY, like why do my workouts suffer from pre workouts if all these big guys are...
  8. K

pre workout n2bm

I’m browsing the n2bm website and trying to find out which supplements are good for preworkout so I can get more energy. Right now I am running out of gas when I workout, seems like 30 minutes is all I have energy for before I feel like death at the gym. Would n2guard be good since it has...
  9. D

n2bm pre workout options

I have not been on n2bm in a while and when I went on there seems like they took away a lot of their products especially stimulant based workouts. I need stimulants to workout or I just don’t have the energy since I work as a firefighter and my schedule is very hectic and I don’t get proper...
  10. B

Introduction... Glad to be at EliteFitness

I wanted to open myself up and introduce myself to everybody! I’m a competitive bodybuilder, certified personal trainer, supplement enthusiast, obsessive-compulsive nutrition nut and basically a meathead/ gymrat! I’m very knowledgeable in bodybuilding culture and the health and fitness world. By...
  11. Zabidah

Newby Needing Pre Workout Energy Suggestions

Just joined the site and hoping for some help. I am a 29 year old firefighter who needs some help in deciding or choosing a pre workout energy boost. One's that I am looking at right now are Neurocore by muscletech, SuperPump 250 or Max, Jack3d, not really wanting N.O. xplode because of all the...
  12. PickMe69

PWOs in Ketosis?

Since blood sugar levels are really low during Ketosis, would you expect a greater effect from PWO (following the same logic as lower alcohol tolerance)? Therefore, would eating a ketogenic meal and taking a PWO right after not decrease the effects of the PWO? (Like on a normal diet, they say...
  13. PickMe69

Very Impressed! (Another Power Chew Review)

Long time reader, decided that I've seen some good results over the past two years and figure I'll start posting... I've been taking Assault, which was definately an upgrade from what I had before, and a very decent product, but I decided to swith it up with all the hype on this site to those...
  14. SupplementKingdom.com

Its BACK Methyl EFX

Finally, methyl efx is back, with out a doubt the best pre workout supp for the money on the market. Not the best tasting but as far as results its insane. Best when taken 40 minutes before training with a bowl of flavored oatmeal if your bulking. If youre in cutting phase just take with water...
Top Bottom