Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca durabolin

1. D

Not getting results on test+deca?

Do you guys have any idea why I want to get results using testosterone and deca durabolin cycle? I’m doing 500mgs a week of both. I'm 4 weeks into the cycle and I decide to get blood work to see what I could find. my testosterone levels are only in the 400s. That was weird. is that from...
  2. D

what do you do if sex drive drops on cycle

I'm currently using lots of testosterone and lots of deca durabolin I'm also using a large dose of aromasin My dosages of aromasin are 25mg per day I’m also using 400 mg of deca durabolin and I'm using 1000 mg of testosterone enanthate my sex drive has been dropping slowly the past...
  3. M

Female nandrolone use

have any women on here ever run nandrolone, deca durabolin or NPP nandrolone phenylpropionate. I've done a fair bit of research on it and there are women who had Success With It. However I have also read that it can give some females bad side effects is it worth giving a shot at a low dosage
  4. V

Deca durabolin 50 years old

I am 51 years old and I'm trying to make some serious game right now I am on doctor prescribed testosterone at 200 mg a week I want to up the ante a little bit and run some deca durabolin I heard this stuff is really good for the joints and for nagging injuries what is the best dosage I...
  5. I

Low-dose testosterone ideas

Going to run my first cycle ever and thinking about doing low-dose testosterone I have been training naturally for many years I’m 30 years old Is 300mg of testosterone for 12 weeks a good cycle or is that too low? I was going to add in deca durabolin but thought better of it Goals are to bulk...
  6. A

Bloodwork issues at doc

I went to my doctor to get blood work done and I told him I was running a testosterone and deca durabolin cycle. the doctor didn't understand what I was talking about and I have to pronounce it to him about five times and then he said that these were illegal steroids and I shouldn't be running...
  7. Z

No sides from steroids?

I have tried 3 types of steroids so far. Testosterone, Deca Durabolin and Trenbolone. My dosages have been 500mgs of each so haven’t used low amounts. The only sides I have noticed is skin issues and acne. None of the other sides that guys complain about have been noticed by me. Am I just...
  8. George Spellwin

Evolutionary.org Podcast #363-Deca,Winstrol,HGH,how long can I run steroids?test@500m

Evolutionary.org Podcast #363-Deca,Winstrol,HGH,how long can I run steroids?test@500mgs? https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-podcast-363-decawinstrolhghhow-long-can-i-run-steroidstest500mgs/...
  9. R

Consejos con segundo ciclo

Hola amigos! Soy nuevo en el foro, tengo 39 años, mido 170 mts y peso 71kg llevo de dos años entrenando cardio y pesas, hace cerca de tres meses que termine mi primer ciclo (sostenon 250 y 150mg de deca) cuando inicie el ciclo tenía 29.3kg de músculo y al terminar 34kg, con un porcentaje de...
  10. F

First time female user of deca?!

Hi, I am 19 years old and took 1 ml of Deca Durabolin back on the 11th Jan of 2015 and am having trouble getting it off my mind. I regret it so much it has made me depressed so much so that I stopped training... I have packed on a whopping 6-7 kilos now and am no where near the SHREEDED look I...
  11. J

2d Cycle, having some issues, questions...

Hey guys, I started a second cycle almost two weeks ago (I've done two injections). I'm doing a test blend that's (1CC of 400 MG) and Deca (1 CC of 300MG), I was planning on going ten weeks of Test, and then doing 1 week more of Test...I've got lots of Nolvadex and Clomid on hand (but was...
  12. V

consejos para este ciclo Deca+Prim+polysteron

Me he planteado a realizar el ciclo que aparece en la siguiente tabla, lo hice leyendo y buscando por internet. pero espero que puedan colaborar con su experiencia para mejorarlo o cambiarlo. Ante todo mido 1,72m; mi peso corporal es 74,5Kg y el porcentaje de grasa es 13%. Semanas Deca...
  13. G

Brown Deca Powder- HELP

Had some home brew Deca powder sitting around for a bit in an air tight container. Went to dig it out today and found that its turned a brownish color. Anyone know from experience if its safe to use? Thanks
  14. A

Second Cycle: Deca and Test E

I did a cycle of test P (50 mg every other day) for two months and got good results, mainly one-inch gain in my arm. Even though I was amazed at how quickly I recovered, I think I didn’t do enough research to optimize my gains. So now I’m going to start my second cycle and this time I want to...
  15. stevesmi

deca-durabolin

Deca-Durabolin is a brand name of Organon Company, the manu-facturer of the drug containing the substance nandrolone decanoate. Although nandrolone decanoate is still contained in many generic compounds, almost every athlete connects this substance with Deca--Durabolin. Most common are the...
  16. R

First Cycle - Deca Durabolin - Help, need advice!

Hi Guys - I'm thinking of starting Deca this week. My trainer recommended this to me. Background - I'm 27, 5'9 145lbs, been working out for about 2 years.... Although I've had some good results from working out, I feel that my body isn't responding as much as it should be. I seem to have...
  17. K

need help with a pct

ok so im doing my second cycle ever and i think that the guy who gave me advice the first time around wasnt as knowledge able as he thought he was and im starting to question some of the stuff he told me. now im more than aware that i fucked up by not doing more of my own research so i dont...
  18. J

mass cycle revise!

this is going to be my third cycle i am 5'9 220 12% please add anything that anyone would do differently please thanks for the posts fellas 1-14 test cypoinate 625mg ew 1-14 deca durabolin 500mg ew 1-6 d bol 40mg ed a-dex e3d 1mg please advise if you would use it differently pct...
  19. J

Sustanon, Deca, Anabol &Primo

I have access to these and would like to do a killer cycle. Was thinking of doing 250mg/Sus, 200mg/Deca for two weeks, then 375/Sus, 300/Deca for two weeks, then 500/Sus, 400/Deca for two weeks-then pyramid down same way. For first six weeks use 40mg Anabol. I want to somehow end that with...
  20. ProportionOverMass

Second cycle. Low dose with Deca and Test enth

Hi everyone. I´m considering to run a cycle with Deca and Test enth. This would be my second cycle, and I´d appreciate if you could give me some feedback to make a wise decision. I did my first cycle one year ago. It consisted on 250mg/week of Testoviron for 10 weeks. I decided to start with a...
Top Bottom