Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ghrp-2

1. C

GHRP-2 first time, dosing it for less appetite

so I already tried GHRP-6, got good gains but didn’t like the appetite issues. This time want to use GHRP-2. I’m assuming it carries less hunger side effects or am I wrong? I’m hoping I can get good results dosing it twice a day at 200mcg each. Would I need to take it before my meals or just...
  2. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org 508 - Peptides - GHRP-2 Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects

Evolutionary.org 508 - Peptides - GHRP-2 Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-508-peptides-ghrp-2-dosescyclesbenefitsside-effects/ https://soundcloud.com/user-594306228/evolutionaryorg-508-peptides-ghrp-2-dosescyclesbenefitsside-effects...
  3. K

Role of GHRP-6 (Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide-6)

GHRP-6 (Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide-6 made of six amino acids, is a peptide that stimulates the secretion of endogenously formed GH(Growth Hormone). This stimulates the ghrelin receptors and promotes good appetite. USPeptides offer the highest grade and purity GHRP 6 at the lowest price in...
  4. P

Fat loss, Mod GRF 1-29 + Ipamorelin + T3?

I have been lifiting for around 7 years now. I am nothing impressive really, 5'10'', 80kg (175lbs) and around 7-8% fat (skin fold calipers). My goal is to loose more fat. Lean body mass gain would be welcome, but it's secondary. I have my hands on a bottle of T3 (that I may try to use without...
  5. E

Elcsum's 6-month Peptide/SARM Log

Hey Guys... I've been back into bodybuilding over the last 6 months. I was previously a cometetive BB'r and won a number of state titles. However, keep in mind, this was 15 years ago and I'm now in my 40s. Anyway, I wanted to share with you all my experience. Initial stats.... BEFORE...
  6. P

August is here and we bring more savings to you! 35% off Pinnacle Peptides & Chems

Now through Sunday, August 3rd
Top Bottom