Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

letro

1. D

can supplements help with water retention ?

So I ran a steroid cycle and ended up having a lot of water retention came off about 8 weeks ago. I still have water retention even after my pct which included letro and nolvadex. Is there a supplement that I can add to this protocol to boost things along? I need to do it soon
  2. G

Dianabol and testosterone simple or dumb?

For someone who is possibly prone to gyno (had a history with it in high school) Do you think it would be a good idea to run a stack of test and dbol? My thoughts were 500mgs of test and 50mgs of dbol per day I would of course run letro daily to help with estrogen My goals are to bulk up 75kg...
  3. R

How to run a first test cycle

30 years old 5’11’’ 177 pounds 17% body fat Looking to recomp. Want to gain strength and muscle, and also drop body fat First cycle ever and need some advice on what to use So far: Testosterone cypionate 250mgs 3x per week. Should i pin mon, wed, fri? Or does not matter? As far as an AI, do i...
  4. F

geneza brand is tops

one of the best brands out there. The only injectables that i am not allergic to. They use quality oils in their stuff. has helped me get big. communication is fast they are great if you have a question. I received my pack in 10 days. ordered aromasin, letro, test, eq, primo. product quality is...
  5. J

Winstrol and Letro together for gyno

Hi everyone I have some mid gyno ( puffy nips with a very small lump) , I was wandering if I can run letro with winstrol because letro will take care of gyno while winstrol will help me get lean for summer body. I have run both letro and winstrol but have never run it together, I need some...
  6. B

Letro potency over time?

Hi guys, this is my first post, and my situation has led me to this website. I was hoping I could find some useful information from people with a lot more experience in this subject. I took prohormornes in the past, I developed gyno from it. I talked to a few people and they suggested letro. So...
  7. D

2 year old gyno with letro

Ive got gyno fully formed in 1 side of chest. It's around 2 years old but last 6 months it's flared up like a pussy that's been abused by the lads on a night out. Im on day 5 of 2.5mg letro, planning on running this for 4 weeks then 2 weeks tamoxifen at 20mg then 10mg per week. Any thoughts on...
  8. C

testosterone propionate and suspension cycle please help

hello, This is my second cycle I am 6'3 175lb. my first cycle was about a year ago and I think i did too much: 600mg of test e and i think 600mg of nandrolona for about 10 weeks.. long story short i got sick with Lyme and lost all my gains, so now that I'm better i wanted to try something a lot...
  9. C

Gyno and Hair loss

So I have had long standing GYNO since age 15 (now 25). Due to a higher than normal testosterone balance I was thinking about going on letrozole and tamoxifen to help reduce some of it. I am aware that many think long lasting gyno cannot be reversed but I have seen it first hand here several...
  10. X

Second Cycle! Need Advice!

Hey bros! I'm looking to start a tren cycle, but as this is only my second cycle and I have never run Tren before, I could use some help in putting it together. I'm looking for a clean bulk, as I am a fitness model. Here's what I've got so far after researching it. I'd appreciate y'alls input...
  11. X

Need Help With Tren Cycle

Hey bros! I'm looking to start a tren cycle, but as this is only my second cycle and I have never run Tren before, I could use some help in putting it together. I'm looking for a clean bulk. Here's what I've got so far after researching it. I'd appreciate y'alls input. Week 1 - Week 4 Tren...
  12. A

Nipples sore - Prop/Var

I've been running prop 100 mg eod and Var 100 mg ed. In the past week I started ramping up the letro and dropped my test to 80 mg eod for the time being. Any other ideas? The soreness is still there and hasn't been getting any worse, the pain is in my right nipple primarily. I've never added...
  13. G

Can you take Letro after taking nolvadex for pct?

I finished a cycle on a mild PH called e-shred in December. I did my pct but during the month of febuary I felt some lumps under my nipples. So I started to take nolvadex to help. It has controlled the gyno somewhat, but I feel as if there will be a estro rebound once I get off the nolvadex...
  14. P

Helledrol cycle/gyno experiment I promise will be interesting

Hello all, I'm new to the forum but I'm excited to be a part. sorry this will be long I've been doing a lot of research and I have decided to run a cycle of helladrol, specifically from mrsupps. I'll probably purchase the helladrol starter pack to save a little money and utilize the bulk...
  15. B

Please Help with Pubertal Gyno

First off I would like to say hello to everyone. I have been reading lots of forums over the years on here and reading people's advice on supplements and PCT. I would also like to apologize in advance if I have placed this in the wrong place. If so could an administrator please relocate it to...
  16. P

NEWBIE needing direction

Hi guys, Thanks in advance for reading my query. I have read a lot of guides on this forum and am overwhelmed by the amount of knowledge on this board. I am seeking advice on a good cycle based on my needs and desires. It will be my first cycle ever. I have a full head of hair but am...
  17. M

extremely low test and puberty gyno

Ok I have haf gyno for as long as I can remember but recently got the doc to do the mamogram and it confirmed it, the right lump is about the size of the quarter and the left is about a dime. My bloods came back and my t was 2.0 nn/mol and estrogen was in the middle I cant remember the exact...
  18. T

HELP!!! Best gyno solution

I have gyno from puberty and have never used any steroids. Ive been doing a lot of research on gyno reduction and reversal. My insurance wont cover surgery and I cannot afford it. Im going to try either ralox or a letro and nolva cycle. Which one should I do?
  19. K

best place to buy Letrozole and nolva

Hey guys I'be been doing quite a bit of research. I was want to know the best places to buy Letro and nolvadex (Sp?) I have had puffy nipples and what I'm 99% sure is gyno, I have a very low Bf and still can never shake it. I hate taking my shirt of and I think about it everyday all day. I...
  20. T

Weightloss and Letro results for gyno

Im Tyler i am 23, 5'9" 164 lbs currently.. 2 Years ago i did my second and very last cycle of pro hormones. it was called emass3x containing superdrol, halovar, and max-lmg.I did this dumb ass cycle because on my first cycle of rage rv4 went up to a lean 180lbs and only lost 4 lbs in pct...
Top Bottom