Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gynocomastia

1. M

Gynocomastia?

Hello to all, In the past I have done a few cycles. Test, Anavar, winny and deca are the type of aas I have used in the past. The first couple of cycles I didnt really use ancillary meds ( i.e.arimidex) like I was suppose to while in cycle. I started to develop gyno in both pecs. My right pec...
  2. G

How bad is my gyno?

So I am 19 years old and I started developing gyno around 16. I went from puffy nipples, to severely sore lumps, and now there is just a solid mass behind my nipple but much less sensitive. How bad is my gyno and will I have to opt for the surgery? Thanks for any responses.
  3. B

Please Help with Pubertal Gyno

First off I would like to say hello to everyone. I have been reading lots of forums over the years on here and reading people's advice on supplements and PCT. I would also like to apologize in advance if I have placed this in the wrong place. If so could an administrator please relocate it to...
  4. J

Had gyno surgery

Question for those who have had gyno surgery. I am planning on not doing upper body lifts for 6 weeks because its not worth it to me to mess up the appearance of my chest. How long after surgery did you wait till you started doing cardio?(stationary bicycle) Can you still do leg lifts or...
  5. J

Just had gyno surgery

Question for those who have had gyno surgery. I am planning on not doing upper body lifts for 6 weeks because its not worth it to me to mess up the appearance of my chest. How long after surgery did you wait till you started doing cardio?(stationary bicycle) Can you still do leg lifts or...
  6. S

I'm injecting PGCL right into my gyno lump. Here it goes.

What's up people, I have gyno -__-. It's not too bad but it's a quarter size lump on both nips. I was doing some research and I tried it all. Except this pgcl. I've came across a couple threads on this but no conclusive info. I went ahead and got some of this stuff. It sounds like a miracle drug...
Top Bottom