Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle advice

1. D

Help with teenage sons workout

Hey guys first post so be gentle. I have a 17 year old son that stands 6'4" and as of today weighs 246 lbs. It's a long story but lets just say that 20months ago he was 5'7" 295 lbs. The kid has literally changed who he is in the weight room and I have never been so proud, not because he did...
  2. T

I would advice for my first cycle

I would advice for my first cycle!! Hello everyone, I am here for the first time .. I found this magnificent site during my research on internte for some advice on a first cycle. I am a 34 year old boy, 170cm tall and weighing 63kg with 9% body fat. I am a former athlete of MMA, my goal is to...
  3. F

Anavar / Primobolan oral cycle recomendation

hi guys... my friend gave me a bottle of anavar 15mg ,60 tablets and primobolan 25mg, 60 tablets)... i know that this roids are using to cut, but im going to use to get more lean mass...It is a gift so im want to run this I want you to help me with the doses of each one... This would be my...
  4. U

First Cycle! Help.

Hai Guys:) was looking through many forums seems this is the most active place to discuss about this. well ive been training for 4-5 years and finally decided to take on my first cycle. Its pretty hard to get gear here. After getting close with one of my gym instructors he hooked me up with a...
  5. R

Cycle advice needed

What's up everyone been reading up on aas use for a long while. Knew I'd be using and finally gonna dive in. Just need some thoughts on how i plan to go about this and got a few questions. First off I'm 24m 5'10 180lbs 16%bf been lifting about 4 years, been taking it very serious this year...
  6. R

First cycle help

What's up everyone been reading up on aas use for a long while. Knew I'd be using and finally gonna dive in. Just need some thoughts on how i plan to go about this and got a few questions. First off I'm 24m 5'10 180lbs 16%bf been lifting about 4 years, been taking it very serious this year...
  7. M

Need help for my planned 1st and 2nd cycle

Notes: 1. Shown in the attached images are my planned 1st and 2nd cycle, and substances on hand 2. Current Stats: 5'9 205lbs. ~20% BF 3. Goal: Reach 230lbs., compete in 105kg division of a PL meet 4. Goal starting date of 1st cycle: Aug. 27 (12 weeks out from PL meet) 5. PCT are shown from Weeks...
  8. M

Notes: 1. Shown in the attached images are my planned 1st and 2nd cycle, and substances on hand 2. Current Stats: 5'9 205lbs. ~20% BF 3. Goal: Reach 230lbs., compete in 105kg division of a PL meet 4. Goal starting date of 1st cycle: Aug. 27 (12 weeks out from PL meet) 5. PCT are shown from Weeks...
  9. M

10. B

First Cycle Log and Advice 250mg Test Enanthate

23rd May 2015 Hi! I have spent the past few years reading others posts and gathering informations on cycle advice. After 8 years of training natural I am taking the plunge and have decide to start my own log to hopefully help others in similar predicaments as myself over the past few years...
  11. T

HGH first cycle

Hi guys, new to EF, wondering everyones opinions on a 6 month growth cycle at age 22? Im unable to take AAS due to a mental health condition (G.A.D and slight OCD) and from what ive heard growth can actually benefit these things? Im aware the general rule of thumb is growth is pointless before...
  12. I

First Cycle Review

Background info I'm 30 years old. I've been training for 10 years on and off. 1 year ago I tried to do a first cycle without any idea what I was doing, as I found out in hindsight. I did 4 weeks Test E (250mg) and Deca without running a PCT. I wanted to do it longer but when I noticed...
  13. G

First cycle with SSRI (Please Help)

Hey guys, I'm 26 year old healthy guy been training 7 years now. I have decided to run my first cycle next week. I'll be taking : Test 250 Equipoise (Boldenone undecylenate) Primobolan (Methenolone acetate) My question is : I have been taking ssri for general anxiety for the last year. I'm...
  14. brazilbeast

My progress with SARMS and a special thank you to, Dylan and Rickrock

Hey guys, I would like to share my journey and track my progress on here and also use this thread to gain more knowledge and advice from all the helpful people here on elite fitness. Back in about 2008 I was very active and had been training at the gym hard for about 5 years. I was in top...
  15. B

First cycle

Ok so first time thread creator longgggg time researcher. Been trying to work out what is the best first cycle for me. I am basically just trying to add maybe 4-8 pounds of lean muscle. and really just after a "finisher" after I get my BF% down to that magical 10%. I have recently been in a MVA...
  16. Y

40Mg ED for very first cycle - Very prone to hair loss

Hey guys, New to this forum. I have been training naturally for about 4 years now.I felt I have really hit a wall in training and because of this I feel I have hit my natural potential. Here are my current stats: Height - 5ft 9 Weight - 83Kg Max Bench Press - 150Kg Max Squat - 190Kg Max...
  17. E

first cycle question

Getting ready to start my first cycle an oral only stack. It is as follows gp methan 50 Go proviron Liv-52 I was wondering what pct I should be doing and also what estrogen inhitbator or other liver protectant I'll need. After this cycle iam gonna go to injectable just wanted to start with...
  18. C

Need advice on first cycle!

Hey guys I need some advice on my first cycle ever. I have a friend who has used steroids for a while and told me what to take and how. I've done my research but everyone says something different. Also I'm not here to get called idiot and for you guys to roast me because i don't know about...
  19. J

Helladrol, First Cycle

153 Lbs, 5'5', I am going to start taking a PH for the first time for 4 weeks and then a 4 week post cycle. The Helladrol says to only take for 30 days (4 weeks) so I will stick to that but definetly at some point up the dosage. Heres my cycle's layout WEEK 1-4:Cycle Helladrol Iron Labs...
  20. R

FIrst Cycle - Test E - NEED URGENT ADVICE

Hey everyone so I just want some strait forward answers: Got my 10ml Vial of Test E 350. I ran 700ish mg weeks 1-2 3-4 500mg I am starting week 5 and going to run 500 Now I didn't take into consideration that I'd run less than 10 weeks here so I am going to make another order, was thinking...
Top Bottom