Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dumbbells

1. O

Using dumbbells for chest

my gym gets pretty packed when I go work out in the afternoon and usually the bench presses are all used up and I don't have much options. I was thinking of trying to use dumbbells for the time being until I can change the time my workout. What do you think about this strategy and how much...
  2. J

Best types of dumbbells

I started working out from home recently because my gym went out of business and I don't feel like driving across town in the traffic just to get in a workout and waste gas for nothing. So I'm going to set up my own home gym. My question is what type of dumbbells should I invest in. I'm looking...
  3. C

Pectoral problems with size

I'm having problems with my pectoral muscles especially with the PEC minor oh, my pectorals are large and full as a top and have a weird shape where the bottom part looks flat. I stopped using the smith machine because I think that's what caused this and I've been doing dumbbells declines. What...
  4. O

Palm pain what does it mean

what I am lifting weight specifically doing dumbbells with presses or almost a hundred pounds of weight being pushed I'm getting some sharp pain in my Palms on the way up. I feel like maybe it's a nerve or something like that. It's causing me to have to stop in the middle of my set oh, any idea...
  5. S

deadlifting with dumbbells

I watched some videos of Jay cutler deadlifting and he uses 150 pound dumbbells to do them which is interesting. I never tried doing it like that I use a bar. The problem is at my gym the bars are super thick so it changes the grip a little bit. Besides asking them for better bars (people have...
  6. Kurt_85

What Do You Think About The Bowflex Dumbbells 1090's?

I'm just curious to find out what you think about the bowflex dumbbells 1090's if you own a pair. My experience has been pretty good for what my goals are. I needed to be able to lift at home while saving space and time, mainly for those days I can't get to the gym due to an over abundance of...
  7. S

bowflex dumbbells vs Powerblocks

I think both are great alternatives (And space savers) in the home gym environment. But have any of you used either of these. If so which did you think worked best overall?
  8. K

Powering your Punches, is it a correct way?

I am trying to getting more power in my punches by the following method: First 1. dumbbell in the position of hammer curls that is as if you are ready to punch. 2. Push the dumbbell in a quick pace like punching with a rod in the hand while squeezing your muscles. 3. when return to original...
  9. J

Ironmaster Dumbbells

Does anyone have any experience with the older style (5 years old) Ironmaster Quickchange Dumbells and Super Bench(same age)? I was wondering if there are any differences between the old and new. I would also like to know if the optional equipment that Ironmaster sells would be compatible with...
Top Bottom