Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test e cycle

1. O

HELP! Stopping a Test e cycle after 1 injection

hello, i would like to start off by saying that im 17 (i know im too young to go on steroids) and did almost no research whatsoever on steroids and as dumb as it sounds i took my first Test E (500mg) injection (I have never done steroids before so this was my first time) 2 days ago from this...
  2. B

Cycle help

Hello i need cycle advice. This is not my first cycle by far, but its been a couple of years since the last one. Ive got test e, tren e, sustanon 250. For pct ive got nolvadex and clomid. Im 6.2 and weigh about 280. With bodyfat around 18-20%. Give me your best cycle and pct sugestions:D:D
  3. K

test e, dianabol, anavar cycle ADVICE PLEASE

Hi guys, About to start this cycle and would like advice on how I could imI can rove it etc... Week 1-10 = test e 500mg (250 mg Mon/thur) Week 1-3 = dianabol 30mg ed Week 6-10 = anavar 40 mg ed aswell 200 mg of caffeine to help absorption Week 3-10 = hcg 500iu (250iu Mon/thur) if I notice any...
  4. Redfield11

Anger issues on cycle

I've been on a 600mg test e and 50mg of dbol coming up to about 4 weeks. Up until now, I've seen reasonable gains and an increase in strength. I've had a few issues, went away from a week, still trained but only in hotel gym's and I now have a pretty bad leg injury so my capabilities in the gym...
  5. M

First Test-e cycle. Advise please

Hi I have been researching on various forums for the past two months. Lots of different opinions, but I have have devised my first cycle. I am new to this so I would appreciate any feedback. I have been lifting for nearly two years 4 times a week with a slow but steady increase in strength...
  6. K

Carb Cycling vs. Low Carb while taking Test E?

Which do you guys prefer for cutting when on a Test E Cycle?? Lets say 500mg Test E , Low Carb Dieting, Refeed once a week!
  7. X

Third blood test post cycle and not good PLEASE HELP

Ok everyone. I have gone through three different lab tests from my first cycle. I ran a 10 week cycle tHat looked like this: Test p wk 1-2 50mg Ed Test E wk 1-10 250mg x2 weekly Tren a wk 7-10 50mg Ed Winny oil inj. Wk 7-10 100mg daily Hcg wk 1-10 250 x3 MWF Cycle started June and...
  8. S

Test E and Winstrol Cycle

Over the passed 8 months I have gone from 157kg at 34.5% body fat down to 105kg and 13.7% Body fat. I was thinking of starting this cycle to gain some more muscle mass and to tighten my skin, while also getting back the strength I lost through carb depletion. I was going to do Test E 1ml/week...
  9. O

2nd Cycle help Test E and ???

First up, stats: 25 years old 5'9'' Currently 225lbs @ 18% BF (this will go down to at least 14% before cycle starts) Been training consistently for the past 5 years Finished 1st cycle of Test E @ 500mg/wk 8 wks ago. It was a 12wk cycle. My goal is aimed at strength gains (I'm not too...
  10. M

thinking about a cycle of TEST E, need advice plz

Age:25 Height: 6'1" Weight: 165 BF: 13-16% This will be my first cycle.. Been lifting for a while now trying to add mass but having a heck of a time doing it.. I have tried all different types of supplements from all different companys with minimal to no results.. Been working out 2 to 3 hours...
  11. T

!HELP! TEST E/ANAVAR cycle 1st Cycle need input

Im 22 years old 5'10 168lbs and 18% bf im going to be starting my test e/anavar cycle soon and i would like some input form you guys on my cycle to staighten out any kinks that maybe i have missed. This is my 1st cycle and i want to do it right. Test E: week 1-10 250mg/2xweek anavar: week 7-12...
  12. N

Trying to lean out please help critique test/var

Age:22 ( I know I am young but I have researched ASS for quite some time now and feel I know the risks and am willing to accept them) Training: off and on for about 6 years been back at it for about 2 years and am extremely dedicated. Height: 5'11 Weight: 205 Arms 16.5in chest 55in not sure...
  13. M

My second cycle and future plans

Im 32 year old with 15+ years in traning. Last year I did Test prop (350mg per week) cycle for 10 weeks with 1 month PCT. It all worked well no side effects got my all lost muscle mass with much less body fat than earlier. I plan again for summer cycle.It will be like ( start end of May) Week...
  14. W

Second Cycle

I'm about rady to start planning my second gear cycle. My last cycle was 10 weeks of 250mg E3D Test-E, followed by one week of 40mg Nolva, then 3 weeks of 20mg nolva. I wound up getting a solid 7-10 lbs muscle from that first one. I had Arimidex on my plan at .25mg EOD, but I ran into...
  15. T

Travel Schedule Interrupting cycle..advice please

I have just found out ( week two of Test400 /Beastdrol kickstart Cycle) that I am going to be traveling to Saudi Arabia for the next 6 months starting May 9th. My schedule will be three weeks on/three weeks home for 6 months. I have a few satchets of standard test E but I am concerned of course...
  16. R

Dieselbolan v2.0 or Beastrdrol to kickstart cycle?

First off I am 22 years old 5'8" 200lbs with relatively low body fat. I've taken one cycle of Mdrol, one cycle of Beastdrol and one 10 week cycle of Test Enth @ 500mg per week. It's been a while since I've been on cycle so I am good to go. I just realized I have a leftover 10ml vial of Test...
  17. T

My very first cyclus. Test E + Primo

Hi guys this is my first cyclus ever. Im looking to gain 8-10kg lean muscle why I came up with this cyclus. 1-10 EW400mg Primo(2ml monday - 2ml friday) 1-10 EW250mg Test E(1ml wedendsay) 13- E5D2500 IU HCG 13-15 ED40mg Nolva 15 -17 ED 20mg Nolva Any suggestions for...
  18. D

Proviron vs Arimidex vs Nolvadex during test cycle

What do u guys say will be most effective against water retention and gyno for a beginners cycle of test-e 500mg/week? Or what is the best stack combination?
  19. L

end of test e cycle advise?

whats up everyone. im 5 weeks into a 500mg a week test e cycle. wk 1-12 test e 500mg wk 3-12 hcg 250iu E4D 21 days after last test shot start pct. i was wondering if i should use test prop, tbol, dbol or something after the last test e shot to bridge the gap between falling hormone levels...
Top Bottom