Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle support

1. P

First Cycle help needed

Good day, I am going to be taking my first cycle very soon, I have been researching as best I can but I need some advice/help on PCT/on cycle. I am: 27, 6'0, 240lbs, overweight, with a couple years lifting experience, good training plan, good clean diet. I am coming off an injury and want to...
  2. B

best cycle supps

so im getting ready to do my forth cycle in a couple months and im gathering all the stuff im gonna need supp was, so far i have UDCA cycle support HcGenerate Cytosport ON serious Mass BSN syntha 6 BCAAs Glutamine Glucosamine DAA DHEA fish oil Complex 24 multi vit and Kre Alkayln any...
  3. I

Gyno, Letro-Ferma, and H-drol

Hey new to this site, any and all information will be much appriciated. I've been lifting seriously for about two years now and have seen great results, did a cycle of H-drol about four months ago but prior to this I developed gyno in both tits after a cycle of novadex xt about a year ago. To be...
  4. mataleao707

looking to add to my cycle support and pct!

i have a bottle of monsterdrol that i plan on taking with some tren. i was wondering if there are some more things i should take during and after i run these. right now all i have is NOW liver detoxifier & regenerator liver support pills for during and for pct i have the TRS from primordial.
Top Bottom