Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

body building

1. J

Where I can get body building supplements?

Hello mate, I am quiet newbie here. I would like to know a good place for buying body building supplements. Though I tried surfing on the website but they didn't impressed me at all. So, I hope I might get some ideas from here. Thank you!
  2. A

Please help!!! Libido death and erectile dysfunction

Hi, im 28 years old and 170lb. i ran a cycle of winstrol, sustanon and anavar for 8 weeks, i didnt make a PCT at that moment(big mistake) sustanon 500mg per week winstrol 150mg per week anavar 30mg ed one month later i took HCG 5000iu every 5 days for 3 weeks (3 shots of 5000iu) with 50mg of...
  3. A

Help please! Erectile dysfunction and libido death after cycle

Hi, im 28 years old and 170lb. i ran a cycle of winstrol, sustanon and anavar for 8 weeks, i didnt make a PCT at that moment(big mistake) sustanon 500mg per week winstrol 150mg per week anavar 30mg ed one month later i took HCG 5000iu every 5 days for 3 weeks (3 shots of 5000iu) with 50mg of...
  4. C

First test cycle

Hi I'm about to start my first cycle running test e and dbol and was looking for any advice or pointers I'm 6' 1 90kg and around 12%bf My current plan for my cycle is Week 1-12 test e 500mg Week 1-4 dbol 25mg ed Week 1-12 arimidex 0.25mg eod For pct Nolvadex week 15-16 40mg ed...
  5. C

Tips for starting a boutique fitness studio

The low-cost of opening a boutique fitness studio is luring personal trainers and fitness fanatics. The small studios, which offer cycling, boxing, yoga and other types of classes, are popping up around the country. Customers like them because they get personal attention and a sense of...
  6. C

7 Weird Ways to Boost Your Metabolism

Like, what the heck is it, anyway? And how can you make it work for you? We asked top doctors to talk to us the way they talk to their closest pals. Turns out, you can eat and even sleep your way to your best shape ever. Here's a crash course: "I tell my friends to think of metabolism as a car...
  7. C

4 ways exercise gives your mind and body a boost

The CDC recommends adults get two and a half hours of moderately intense activity - like briskly walking or riding a bike - each week. But finding the time and energy to do it can be a struggle: Nearly 80% of adults don't meet these basic fitness goals. You might be familiar with the physical...
  8. B

First Cycle Advice After Anavar Only Cycle

So basically I ran a 10 week Anavar only cycle @ 60mg ED with Clomid PCT around 6 months ago. Gained really well and kept most of my gains including some strength. Bloodwork taken 3 months after PCT showed my Testosterone had risen from 78ng/ml to 90 ng/ml after the cycle. So a different outcome...
  9. O

Hgh + eq stack

hi. My name is Andrew. I am a 26 year old male. I am 5'11" and I weigh about 184lbs at about 18% body fat right now. I am a wrestler/Bjj/mma/oly lifter with about 12 years of combat sports experience. I have had many many injuries and surgeries over the years that have held me back and basically...
  10. B

First Cycle Log and Advice 250mg Test Enanthate

23rd May 2015 Hi! I have spent the past few years reading others posts and gathering informations on cycle advice. After 8 years of training natural I am taking the plunge and have decide to start my own log to hopefully help others in similar predicaments as myself over the past few years...
  11. B

New to this . Advice please !

I am 40 in great shape work out almost every day or other day if my shift work premmitting. I have done a 2 month cycle of just Tren. It was awesome, it was the first time i had ever taken anything of this sort . Seen great gains and awseome vascularity useing this. I did"t stack it with...
  12. B

Advanced Oral Designer Steriod Cycle pre-log critiquing

Hello All I am new to elitefitness blogs and wanted to share my designer steriod log as well as get information and critiquing of my cycle. Currently I am preloading my support supps May 19-June 1st Cycle start date june 2 (tenative) Im 5 9 165lbs 10.1% bf --just had bloodwork done with...
  13. E

The 4-Week Fat Shredder Program

Harness the power of metabolic resistance training to build the body you’ve always wanted - faster than ever. The 4-week fat shredder program manual. Download the free guide - fileml.com/file/04L4H5
  14. K

test e, dianabol, anavar cycle ADVICE PLEASE

Hi guys, About to start this cycle and would like advice on how I could imI can rove it etc... Week 1-10 = test e 500mg (250 mg Mon/thur) Week 1-3 = dianabol 30mg ed Week 6-10 = anavar 40 mg ed aswell 200 mg of caffeine to help absorption Week 3-10 = hcg 500iu (250iu Mon/thur) if I notice any...
  15. B

First Real Cycle

hey Guys just started my first off real cycle and just looking for some feedback. the reason i say so called is i messed around with winnie last year but thats it( i was stupid). I just did my 2 nd pin of Test Prop 100mg EOD. i am also running T3 with it ramping up and down. 25 mg 5 days 50mg 5...
  16. B

Need help on first anavar cycle female

Hey there, I'm new to this site and really wanted some help. Please don't send me any messages saying don't take it because I know what I'm doing. A little help and advice would be really appreciated!! I'm about 140 pounds, 5'4, healthy and fit body. I have some areas with fat but have a good...
  17. M

body building

Find out best weight loss and muscle building programs at like customized fat loss,the muscle maximiser at adulthealthcarepro dot com
  18. P

Thoughts?? Test 400, Equipoise, Anavar, Proviron

Hey I'm starting a cycle soon off Test 400, Equipoise, Anavar and Proviron and wanted to know what you guys think? if I should change it around add something or remove something etc etc. Thanks these are the steroids that i will be taking: Casablanca Quadoject 400: Casablanca Boldoject 200...
  19. T

Weight Loss and Metabolism

How many times have you asked someone who appears to be eating large amounts of food, but maintaining the figure of an over enthusiastic long distance runner, how they mange it, only to receive the somewhat unlikely reply that it’s just their metabolism? So what do you need to know about...
  20. T

Low Fat Weight Loss Diets

Not as popular now as the more heavily publicized diets such as Atkins, South Beach and The GI diet, low fat diets still have a great deal to recommend them. Although diets based on lowering the amounts of carbohydrates, recommend the intake of a variety of fatty foods, many dietitians have...
Top Bottom