Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lump

1. T

lump on shoulder

Hi, Its been a while since ive posted on here, but im on cycle again and hadnt had much problems and now ive had pain for a few days here and there and then it would go away. I did a delt shot last thursday, aspirated no blood so good to go, no pain right away just a noticable bump from the...
  2. chapelli020

Painful hard lump from inject test blend help!

Cycle Info Test EQ 200mg/ Test Enanthate 200mg per 1ml Tren Enanthate 200mg per 1ml Superdrol for first month Exemestane on hand So Test EQ 800mg per week Test enanthate 800mg per week Tren enanthate 400mg per week For 16 weeks First shot 3ccs right quad 2ml of the test blend equivalent to...
  3. Z

lump on glute

ok so heres the deal, i started my cycle a few weeks ago on my first pin on my right glute, everything went fine during, then after soreness of course but also a pretty good size lump in the muscle, the soreness only lasted about 3 days no biggie, the lump took about a week and a half to fully...
  4. C

Post injection lump

Currently in the middle of a test e cycle. My last two shots in the rear has led to a lump in each cheek. Did not happen with my first 3 shots. It's 300mg using 1.5 22 gauge pins. Looks Ike after a week, the first one is getting smaller and no longer shows a red mark on my butt. What could be...
  5. Jigga14

Needto's Gyno Reversal Program log

Hi Everyone, Symptoms: small lump under my right nipple from a Sust 250 cycle a couple years ago. I have been working with Needtogetaas on a gyno reversal program. I just got back from vacation and all my products are in! So here goes: Products on Hand: Letro, Prami, Tamox, Forma Stanzol...
  6. J

EQ and Test

My husband is doing a cycle of EQ and Test. I am injecting him in the flutes and either later on that day or the next day he is in so much pain he can barely walk. We got some advice from his body builder friend to vent the bottles in boiling water (stick the needle in the top) he said maybe the...
  7. A

How many injections can i look forward to a lump?

I'm on my 2nd cycle of test its 400mg of enan and cyp in one vial made by dynasty labs. 24 hours after my 1st injection i had a lump the size of a football on my ass! it was so excruciatingly painful i could not work out, 2nd week i have a lump not as painful or big and i able to work out...
  8. J

Lump under right nipple-doc says it's not gyno, but I'm not so sure

Ok, I know there's several threads on gyno out there, but my case might be a little different, and wanted a second opinion. I'm 30, male, and starting about a year ago I noticed that my right nipple started turning more pink than brown, and it also started pointing out a little(man boobs...
  9. S

some advice please

hi there i need some advice age 26 height 184cm very lean this is my 3erd cycle in my life, 1st when i was 22 another 24 every cycle has been sus250 and deca 100 only dif this time was deca 200, 25mg of proviron a day and i throw in some dbol for the 1st 2 weeks. week1: 1ml sus and deca...
Top Bottom