Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

strength gains

1. D

Help with teenage sons workout

Hey guys first post so be gentle. I have a 17 year old son that stands 6'4" and as of today weighs 246 lbs. It's a long story but lets just say that 20months ago he was 5'7" 295 lbs. The kid has literally changed who he is in the weight room and I have never been so proud, not because he did...
  2. A

First Cycle (Anavar) Help

Im 17, 6 foot 5 weighing in at 175 pounds. Im about to be a freshman in college and I play basketball at a D1 level and this summer I got smashed because I wasn't strong enough. I found out about anavar from a lifting buddy adn was interested when he told me it increases strength but keeps...
  3. R

8 week cycle

How does this cycle look? 1-4 Testosterone cypionate 200ml Shot once weekly 4-8 Testosterone Cypionate 200ml Shot once weekly Dbol 40mg It's a short cycle with strength being the only goal. I might face a steroid test 20 weeks following my pct. I know the dbol is only detectable for 5...
  4. O

2nd Cycle help Test E and ???

First up, stats: 25 years old 5'9'' Currently 225lbs @ 18% BF (this will go down to at least 14% before cycle starts) Been training consistently for the past 5 years Finished 1st cycle of Test E @ 500mg/wk 8 wks ago. It was a 12wk cycle. My goal is aimed at strength gains (I'm not too...
  5. Jarrodsnoderly

How do you go on getting into strongman.? Workouts etc..? Diet.?

Im 18 years old. I live in oregon, ohio. I train verh hard and very intense. I workout 5-6 days a week. Im 6"1 250 lbs. I was a state qualifier jn wrestling, all-ohio for mid-backer, and powerlifted at 242. In 2009 i took 4th place in 2010 i was a state runner up. I am on a very strict and lean...
  6. D

What is the best supplement stack for weight gain/increasing strength

I have been considering taking a supplement stack and not sure which one I should take. My friend is currently using usp's which includes prime, jack3d, etc. He recommended bsn's. What are your thoughts?
  7. zedhed

How to bet big and strong, the 5 truths.

The Big 5 of Getting Big by Dan John He's a nice guy. Really, he's the kind of guy you would let watch your house and take care of your dog. He asked me a good question: "Dan, what's the secret to getting big?" Ah. That question. I really think (put on your Sarcasm Ears, kids, in case you...
  8. G

Need help keeping mass!

Hey All- I'm 6'0, 175. I'm looking to put on a sustainable 8 lbs. I work at a gym, so I lift very consistantly, and my diet is very clean. I take in about 250 grams of clean protein a day, however I'm still having difficulty keeping weight and mass on. I have cycled Superdrol NG and...
  9. BigCbear

what strength workouts do you like?

now everyone knowns bench, squat and deadlift are the most common strength building excerises but most of us have are own technique or speical workouts we do to help raise are strength in the big three and i was wondering if anyone would like to share some of there workouts they like to do to...
  10. MetalMilitiaBabe

Bench Press team trains using Needtobuildmuscle designer products

Yes I am not only a NPC National bodybuilder, but am an elite bencher as well. My curiosity was just how strong you can get on Needto products. I would like to talk about the strength and size gains I have seen with some of our team members. In particular we have two women and two men I am...
Top Bottom