Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cjc-1295

1. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org 509 - Peptides - CJC-1295 Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects

Evolutionary.org 509 - Peptides - CJC-1295 Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-509-peptides-cjc-1295-dosescyclesbenefitsside-effects/ https://soundcloud.com/user-594306228/evolutionaryorg-509-peptides-cjc-1295-dosescyclesbenefitsside-effects...
  2. P

Fat loss, Mod GRF 1-29 + Ipamorelin + T3?

I have been lifiting for around 7 years now. I am nothing impressive really, 5'10'', 80kg (175lbs) and around 7-8% fat (skin fold calipers). My goal is to loose more fat. Lean body mass gain would be welcome, but it's secondary. I have my hands on a bottle of T3 (that I may try to use without...
  3. P

SPECIAL GIFT INSIDE: Here's an Extra 47% off discount code inside! Today Only!

Offer Ends Tonight 08/11/14
  4. P

August is here and we bring more savings to you! 35% off Pinnacle Peptides & Chems

Now through Sunday, August 3rd
  5. P

August is here and we bring more savings to you! 35% off Pinnacle Peptides & Chems

Now through Sunday, August 3rd
  6. P

Pinnacle Research Peptides & Chems | Excellence in Research | Forever 17% Discounts

We are grateful to EF for inviting us to become a sponsor of this board. We have only American made high quality peptides & liquid chems for your research needs. We understand the importance of peptide and chem quality and promise to deliver the exact purity advertised. If you do not see what...
  7. P

Pinnacle Research Peptides & Chems | Excellence in Research Starts here! Now 17% Off

We are grateful to EF for inviting us to become a sponsor of this board. We have only American made high quality peptides & liquid chems for your research needs. We understand the importance of peptide and chem quality and promise to deliver the exact purity advertised. If you do not see what...
  8. P

Now through midnight Sunday 06/29 - 25% off our products

Gentlemen, Our superior products are in stock and of the best quality. We have only GMP standard products made from our labs in Pacific Northwest USA. See the difference in your research. Pinnacle Quality Peptides Pinnacle Quality Liquids
  9. P

Gentlemen, Our superior products are in stock and of the best quality. We have only GMP standard products made from our labs in Pacific Northwest USA. See the difference in your research. Pinnacle Quality Peptides Pinnacle Quality Liquids
  10. P

11. P

Pinnacle Research Peptides & Chemicals and EF

Dear Members, We at pinnaclepeptides.com are proud to have been invited to be a sponsor here on EF which has such high standards. We want to thank Elite and each and every member for such an opportunity. We are new to Elite however have been in the peptide and research chem industry on the...
  12. P

Pinnacle Research Peptides & Chemicals and EF

Dear Members, We at pinnaclepeptides.com are proud to have been invited to be a sponsor here on EF which has such high standards. We want to thank Elite and each and every member for such an opportunity. We are new to Elite however have been in the peptide and research chem industry on the...
  13. L

GHRP-6 and CJC-1295 Usage

Hey guys, I'm extremely new to peptide use and recently just started taking IGF-1 LR3 but I've heard that if you wanted to see real results that I should take GHRP-6 and CJC-1295. I've searched so many places to see how to use it properly but I havent been able to find anything relatively...
  14. G

Siadh

I recently spent 3 days in the the hospital and nearly died of SAID (Syndrome of Inappropriate Antidiuretic Hormone). We believe it is related to one of my supplements or the use of GH releasing peptides (Ipimoralin, or CJC-1295, or Hexarelin). I'd like to hear from any other person diagnosed...
  15. G

CJC1295 no DAC and Ipamorelin issue

Hello. 1. I had a 2 week cycle of CJC1295 no DAC and Ipamorelin. Everything worked just fine excepting sex desire slowly decreased to almost no libido now. What could be the reason behind this? (Same problem when I ran IGF1-LR3 in the past.) Does this stack stimulate estradiol/prolactine or...
  16. Essie

Hygetropin vs CJC-1295+Ipamorelin

Allright ... some intense head-scratching and I am left with the following understanding. Anyone able to expand on this? If so, please feel free. See attached graph for reference ... courtesy of AnabolicSteroids.co.za. If you look above, you'll notice the following. You'll require 7.5iu of...
Top Bottom