Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dostinex

1. B

trenbolone 1000mgs

I've heard of test cycles 1000mgs how about doing trenbolone 1000mgs? with dostinex .5mgs EOD I would do 600mgs of tren enan/week and 400mgs of tren ace, 200mg shots every 3 days of acetate. my states are 5'4 156 lbs want to get to bulking 190-200 is this a good run? i have done test alone before
  2. W

PCT, dostinex question. Help!

So I am into my PCT running hcg 500 units every 3 days, aromasin EOD day and clomid daily. about 2 weeks in. my cycle was deca for 8 weeks and then tren ace for 4. so I got some nipple sensitivity(now gone), that lump behind the nipple(now gone) and lactating a bit.. I was taking Caber from...
  3. C

Am I taking too much Cabergoline (Dostinex)

Hello EliteFitness, Ill try to make it brief: I was diagnosed with hyperprolactinemia 2 years ago with a level of 29 ng/mL with some steroid abuse on the other hand. Was started on Parlodel (bromocriptine) noticed improvement at my 2nd week.After that it was hell of a rollercoaster that do to...
  4. V

Continuing to Maintain/Gain while ridding Gyno

I was wondering what are some people's advice on continuing to maintain if not gain while trying to get rid of gyno, because letro makes me feel like absolute shit, drains energy dries joints and I felt like I was slowly losing muscle while on it. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Also...
  5. noodles1010

Prolactin?

Can someone tell me about prolactin... ive been doing my research and it makes no sense to me... dummy version please... also how to combat it what causes it... anything you can tell me... i did a deca cycle and starting to think my lack of sex drive isnt only from low t but also prolactin build...
  6. B

Dostinex on a Drug Test

So after looking into Dostinex for lowering prolactin I found that it is a dopamine antagonist. Now some other 'stuff' is also a dopamine antagonist so this got me wondering. Would Taking dostinex possibly show up as another drug on a drug test that tests for illicit drugs such as thing we...
  7. R

When to take AI's to be safe?

Started a cycle: weeks 1-12 Sustanon 250mg twice a week monday and thursday 1-10 Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - 300mg once a week 12-16 HCGenerate 3 caps am 2 caps pm 12-16 forma-stanzol 5 pumps am and pm 12-16 (optional) clomid 25mg ed Need HCG but cannot find for sh*t...
  8. courtneybcca

Hey ladies... Old member with Dostinex question...

Hey everyone!! Long time!! I hope everyone is well and enjoying the new year.. I have been trying to do some research on Cabergoline (Dostinex)for women and have not been having a lot of luck. I want to know if anyone has tried it and if they felt the increased memory and motor functions...
  9. E

Best places to get dostinex/cabaser???

I'm trying to find the best place to get dostinex/cabaser. Preferably the cheapest, cause this stuff gets expensive, but also quality and trustworthiness from the company. I have to get rid of my gyno and I need to know the best place to get this stuff!! Thanks for all your guys help!
  10. cgar1228

post deca cycle - now low libido.....Dostinex??

So I'm 14 wks post deca / test enanthate cycle and ever since pct my libido has been steadily dropping. It's to the point where I could care less whether I have sex or not and I HATE this feeling. I did a ton of reading the last few days on this subject and have narrowed it down to HIGH...
  11. C

prolactin gyno? help please!

Right so this was my first cycle, I did anadrol for the first 4 weeks as a booster and test e for 10 weeks. I am currently in my 11th week (1 week before nolva + clomid pct starts) About a week ago my left nipple started itching so right away i started taking 40mg nolva ed, did that for 4 days...
  12. pitbullrocco

blood test, gyno & new cycle

so i was getting prepared for my next cycle when out of nowhere came lumps in the ol' right pec. i haven't cycled in two years so i couldn't figure out what was going on... went to endo, got some blood tests and mammogram. sure enough, fucking gyno. blood test results: test total - 968 (normal...
  13. C

Question about my puffy nipples

Hi Im 17 and iv had puffy nipples for a couple of years. Im not overweight by any means (im 6 feet and weigh only 162lbs), dont have any signs of gyno (doctor ruled it out) and im not on a cycle of any drugs. Does anyone believe that a cycle of Dostinex or Nova might help? thanks
  14. T

Help - Onset of Gyno/Puffy Nipples

I'm about 6 weeks into a Test Eth / Deca cycle and have noticed that my nipples are getting sensitive and puffy - I have Dostinex (0.25mg tabs) and Nolvadex (10mg tabs) on hand. I assume the puffiness is coming from the Test Eth, but am not 100% sure. Can anyone tell me which I should be taking...
Top Bottom