Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

usage

1. H

using creatine effectively

I have looked at different types of creatine and not sure which one to go ahead and choose. There is creatine monohydrate which seems to be the #1 seller, and then other called HCL creatine. Which one would be better for me to use as a college student who is 21 years old? I am looking to get...
  2. R

best way to use N2generate ES

I am using this extra strength version of N2generate, it is supposed to be a powerful testosterone booster. Right now I am doing 2-3 caps a day cause the stuff is kinda pricey. Noticing a difference since my last cycle I struggled to recovery. Do you recommend I still up my dosage to 5 caps...
  3. T

how best to use AI’s

I seem to be having some estrogen issues and wanted to know how best to use anti estrogen’s while on cycle. My current cycle is Dianabol dbol, testosterone propionate and Deca Durabolin. I am using 30mg a day of the dbol along with 500mg each of the test and deca. Not using any AI’s right now...
  4. L

GHRP-6 and CJC-1295 Usage

Hey guys, I'm extremely new to peptide use and recently just started taking IGF-1 LR3 but I've heard that if you wanted to see real results that I should take GHRP-6 and CJC-1295. I've searched so many places to see how to use it properly but I havent been able to find anything relatively...
Top Bottom