Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

overtraining

1. B

Please define overtraining

My question is how do you know if you are Overtraining? If I'm taking a bunch of supplements for recovery and sleeping really well would it be okay to work the same muscle groups twice a week or is that the definition of overtraining. Also what do you think about people who say that the body can...
  2. G

Is there such thing as overtraining

I need some advice on my train routine on Peds. Is there such thing as overtraining when you're taking them? Right now I'm doing 6 times a week weight training, and I do MMA 3 times a week as well. I want to also add in cardio to this, like maybe 20 miles a week total of running. Do you think...
  3. S

Is it Overtraining Syndrome or something else?

I would really like your opinion. I have been weight lifting for 4 plus years and have been really consistent. My splits are what I’ve been told by my general practitioner who is a sports medicine doctor as being normal and not too much to cause my symptoms. I am nasm certified and a stickler...
  4. C

training volume and overtraining

I need some advise on my training volume as I am competing in a triathlon coming up. Right now I am doing about 33 miles per week running, and combining that with weight training 30 minutes a day. I plan on increasing this as I get closer to my competition but already I feel beat up and tired...
  5. S

overtraining or what is going on?

I feel like i have been overtraining because my weights have come to a halt and i'm not improving. i cannot sleep either. and i lack motivation to workout. i've lifted for years nonstop without any breaks and i feel burned out. do you recommend I take time off from the gym to reset things...
  6. G

Muscle Recovery and Ostarine Question

Hello, I am a new forum member as you can see, really need help with an ongoing training and recovery problem. This will be a somewhat long post so bear with me on the all the details. Basically, I have two questions, one on a recovery problem I am having, two, a question about a SARM that...
  7. T

Simple: Workout twice a day while on this

if I am taking 2cc a week of Sustaplex 325 and 50 mg of anadrol a day, and eat like an animal, do nothing but train, eat, and sleep... I'm already hitting every muscle group twice a week... problem is, I need my morning workout, it wake me up, makes me feel alive.. However, I found a great...
Top Bottom