Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bulking cycle

1. bigdextreme74

Thoughts on this cycle

Hey brothers! I have used gear for over 20+ years. I have done 40-50 cycles. They are usually average and low dose. The cycle I am planning will be the longest I have ever done, also the highest doses I have ever done. This is also the first time using HGH. Below is what I am thinking, and I...
  2. L

bulking cycle steroids

34 years old, 6’2’’ 190 pounds, 12% body fat. Lean with 2 pack abs. I want to bulk up about 20 pounds on my frame, don’t’ care about adding some body fat in the process. I am eating a lot of carbs/pasta/bread. Looking to use testosterone and something else to bulk. Heard equipoise is good EQ...
  3. 1

bulking cycle on deck

This is going to be my 2nd cycle and this time I am going to do testosterone enanthate, deca durabolin and dianabol dbol as a kickstart. My plan for the cycle is 12 weeks and going to do 500/500 for the dosages. Would like to know your recommended ancillaries on cycle here. I’m 6’1” 200...
  4. M

My Bulking Cycle : Test C, Deca, Boldanone, Dbol, Anavar

ulking Cycle: Test C, Deca, Boldanone, Dbol, Anavar whats up everybody, im preparing to run a bulking Cycle Test C 250 mg/ml - EOD - 750 per week ,14 weeks Boldanone Undecylenate 250 mg/ml - 500 per week, 12 weeks Deca 250 mg/ml - 500 per week, 12 weeks Dbol 40 mg ED...
Top Bottom