Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ice cream

1. V

best weight gainer for huge guy

I'm looking for the best weight gainer for a guy who is around 260 pounds and 6’1’’ Would like to push over 300 lb with the use of supplements the thing is I would like to put on pure muscle and I don't want to put it on a body fat. a friend of mine he ate a bunch of ice cream and put on like 20...
  2. H

How much cake/ice cream?

I have a large family and there's always a birthday party going on. Of course the kids always need their cake so we usually get a bunch of cake and ice cream for them. It's not that expensive and can feed a large family no problem. my question is and that situation how much would you eat and...
  3. E

Switching from junk food to clean Foods

I have been eating a lot of junk food over the past year and I want to switch to something more healthy. how do I do it without craving all that junk food I pretty much have eaten what I wanted when I wanted. Pizza, ice cream, soda, Etc I used to eat healthy before
  4. R

sugar daily intake

how much sugar do you consume every day and be honest! Right now I eat a couple spoons of ice cream just as a snack because it fits my macros for the day. I seem to be staying at the same fitness situation and not getting much benefits. I need to know If that much sugar is good or bad
  5. T

Cheating on my diet oh my

I've been on a diet for a couple months now and have been losing weight but man I thought it was ready to have some fun tonight and watch some WWE Raw on TV. I'm drinking about four beers having some rocky road ice cream some ice cream sandwiches and some wheaties. it feels so good to eat this...
  6. K

eating sweets as a treat

I have seen guys say cheat meals are okay as long as you eat good most of the time. How many times a week do you guys eat a cheat meal like cake, ice cream, cookies, etc.? My son is living with me now and he is 7 years old and is always asking me to take him to mcdonalds or to get ice cream so...
Top Bottom