Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hair loss

1. R

Side effects on anavar female

25/F/144 pounds 5’8’’ Looking to avoid side effects Boyfriend gave me a couple packs of oxandrolone/anavar Said to take them 10-15mgs a day I'm getting side effects including hair loss, changes in my voice and anger. How do I fix this?
  2. L

steroids and hair loss

I’m doing 500mg a week of testosterone enanthate and dealing with significant hair loss. I am currently at the 10 week mark and it is getting bad, like lost half my hair. Why does this happen on steroids and what can I do to prevent it. My friend said to try finasteride cause it worked on him.
  3. J

cycle hair loss

So last summer I ran my 3rd cycle and it involved some DHT steroids and trenbolone that seemed to thin about my hair. Since then I haven’t noticed the hair grow back as I’ve not obsessed over it. But hypothetically what will happen if I didn’t run steroids for this entire year, would the hair...
  4. R

Cycle advice needed

What's up everyone been reading up on aas use for a long while. Knew I'd be using and finally gonna dive in. Just need some thoughts on how i plan to go about this and got a few questions. First off I'm 24m 5'10 180lbs 16%bf been lifting about 4 years, been taking it very serious this year...
  5. C

Gyno and Hair loss

So I have had long standing GYNO since age 15 (now 25). Due to a higher than normal testosterone balance I was thinking about going on letrozole and tamoxifen to help reduce some of it. I am aware that many think long lasting gyno cannot be reversed but I have seen it first hand here several...
  6. E

Finasteride to help hairloss on cycle?

I am just finishing a 12 week test e(500mgs per week) and equipoise cycle, and have really increased my endurance and gained about 15 pounds. However i have just started to notice that I have lost a large amount of hair. I have been taking 2.5 mgs finasteride since I started my cycle, but I'm...
  7. Y

40Mg ED for very first cycle - Very prone to hair loss

Hey guys, New to this forum. I have been training naturally for about 4 years now.I felt I have really hit a wall in training and because of this I feel I have hit my natural potential. Here are my current stats: Height - 5ft 9 Weight - 83Kg Max Bench Press - 150Kg Max Squat - 190Kg Max...
  8. G

can sarm aggravate hairloss ?

in theory i would say no because they should be selective to only muscle androgen receptor but in practice is it true ? i'm talking about guys who suffer from MPB
  9. A

Igf-1 lr3 hair growth

SO.......I use to train religiously for 5 years,hit the gym 4-5 times a week and eat 5 meals a day,you know... the usaul bs lol.I took gear for 2 of those years.I did 2 months on test e and bold and then whent back on for 2 years non stop! I did either a slow or fast testosterone (400-500mgs pw)...
  10. Redfield11

Assistance sil vous plait!

I was wondering if there's a positive correlation between Test E and hair loss? I want to get bigger but I don't really want to lose my barnet either. I've heard different things on lesser forums on the internet, but I really haven't got a clue what to believe. Has anyone got any experience with...
  11. D

First cycle 400mg Test Enan

Hi all, First a few stats. 6'4" 207 lbs (14% BF) 25 years old I have been training for over 7 years. In the last 3 years I have consistently been lifting weights with a focus on functional strength. For me this was a combination of Powerlifting and Crossfit style training. Due to the...
  12. G

Starting again at 45 - pro-hormones, snake oil and hair loss

I used to be in great shape 10 years ago but with lots of injuries and life happening I took a lot of time off. I've been back working out without a break for 7 months now and I'm ready to push it to get my old shape back - here is where the questions start too. I still have some supplements...
  13. bringingthewood

Confused on Best Steroid for My Situation

Hey bros, I've done a lot of research and my #1 at this point is not losing my hair. I have potential for MPB and when I was 22 (over 10 years ago) it started when I was on Sus 250, been on propecia ever since. I'm about to do an anavar cycle (while on HGH for a few months), but everyone...
  14. Discreet User

Lets talk baldness

I'd like to hear experiences regarding whether or not you lost hair during or soon after using Testosterone. If you lost hair, was it lots? Anyone on here lost hair to the point of noticeable baldness? Anyone believe that you will only lose DHT sensitive hair regardless of amount of AAS use...
  15. C

Need expert advise on T-bol/Eq/Test stack

I wanna do a stack of Test 400 mg/week, Eq 600mg/week, T-bol 50mg/day. I've heard not to take T-bol for more than 4 weeks at a time because it stops working as good. I've also heard not to take eq for less than 12 weeks. So I'm going to run the Test and Eq for 12 weeks and my question is... Can...
  16. Evillemon

Can steroids make your body hair fall out ? random question!

Ok so this is a really random question and ill prob get flamed for it. Im about 5 weeks into a test only cycle and the other week i noticed, well actually someone else pointed out that i have a bald patch on my left upper forearm, looked like someone had shaved it. I was pretty sure no one...
  17. Discreet User

Yes or No? Propecia/Finasteride - First Cycle

First cycle - Testosterone Cypionate 400/mg week only. Minor hair loss on both sides of the family, with one uncle who is completely bald. Should I use Propecia/Finasteride from day one, or just use in case hair loss is noticed? I know the prevailing view here on EF is to just shave your...
  18. Discreet User

Emergency Use of Propecia/Finasteride

Question: Can Propecia be used on cycle once hair loss is noticed, or must it be used before cycle induced hair loss in order for it to be effective? My situation: 22 years old and no noticeable hair loss (Although I am paranoid about it and may be receeding in the forehead area by the...
  19. J

Winstrol and hairloss?

Any suggestions on supplements (ex propencia/finasteride) to take to minimize hair loss during a winstrol cycle?
  20. bringingthewood

Anavar Only - 2 cycles or 1

Hello, I am planning on using HGH for a prolonged period (6 months+) and anavar for maybe 60 days in the beginning. I'm looking for overall advice: Should I do 1 cycle of 60 day and come off w/ Nolva or 2 cycles of 30 (split by a month or 2) and come off w/ 2 Nolva. Also, should I us Nolva...
Top Bottom