Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

weight loss

1. V

Lots of weight loss post covid

Recently got covid but i’m stubborn and won’t get the vaccine. Each time i get covid i lost about 5-7 pounds. My family has urged me to wisen up I think I'm going to go ahead and get it done finally but in the meantime what supplements do you recommend that I take to get my weight back up each...
  2. S

Cardarine GW female

Help i need help with using Cardarine GW I’m a female 5’5’’ 155 pounds My goal is weight loss, i want to lose about 20 pounds and get tighter around the stomach What is the dosage and length of using GW and which source is good?
  3. L

Best cycle for female

5’2’’ 160 pounds. I am going to start running some harder things to get my weight loss in better shape. I have a really good diet and I'm exercising working with a trainer what is the best thing I should use to help me boost my weight loss that has minimum side effects. I don't want to turn...
  4. I

Female weight loss sarms

I'm a female who is 5 foot 6 + 175 lb. In high-school I weighed 120 to 130 lb and over the past 10 years I ballooned up quite a bit. I've read that sarms are very good for weight loss especially in females. I have a list of sarm's that someone said were the best ones to use. Cardarine GW Sr9009...
  5. M

cardarine for fat loss female

Hi, nice to meet you. I am 21% body fat and having a tough time dropping it down. I train 5X a week and eat good, already dropped some body fat and having a tough time dropping into the teens. I’m female 5’5’’ 135 pounds athletic. Would cardarine GW be my lifesaver in this situation or would...
  6. B

no weight loss after 6 months eating in a deficit

I have been tracking what I eat religiously with an app and am doing a 500 calorie deficit. Here is what happened. I started out 250 pounds, started doing a 500 calorie deficit and was losing weight. I got down 238 pounds after 1 month. Kept eating in a deficit 500 calories per day or less...
  7. S

best fat sources

looks like the science has turned pro fat over the past decade. What are the best fat sources for 2021 we should be going after? Is dairy and cheese okay where I can add that to my meals, I seem to be addicted to cheese. I’m mostly on a chicken and rice diet and my goals is to hit 50% fat with...
  8. Hellawulf

Help! Losing weight, not sure if it's a good thing

Hey guys, I'm 29 y/0, 6'2" and I was 252LBs, but I've dropped to about 246LBs. I'm training for MMA. Currently I'm on 100mg testosterone cypionate injection + hcg (not sure, but typical Men's health clinic amount, I think 50mg?) injection, each Monday morning, then 1 anastrozole pill on...
  9. T

Keto/IF Journey

Starting Keto and IF today, I have been a lurker here for years. I figured that it was time to get in shape and get healthy. Especially after my now ex-wife took off with a her adulterous lover. This place has helped me stay steady with weight but never took it to serious until now. I will be...
  10. L

Using dnp as obese female

Hello, I know I'm going to get the typical 'get off your ass' kinda response but whatever. I'm 210 lbs and 5'7, I don't exactly know my BF but I thinks its around 30. I tried to go to the gym before, and am currently walking 1 hour a day. I wanna use DNP, but I was wondering what your advice...
  11. OLGA_RICH

Very new and need help.

Hello, I am very new here and need help in figuring dosage on my first cycle. I want to mix hgh (have 100 IU of jintropin) and anavar (have 10 mg, but know it might be to much for a dosage) I did read here and there about it, but never came to a decision, what might be right dose for me. Here is...
  12. P

Cycling Cytomel

I've been seeing tons of different ways to pyramid cycle this hormone but I was wondering how to do it safely in the span of 4-5 weeks starting with 5mcg? And how to taper off so I never have to take it again? Background: I'm a female and I know there is some controversy in females taking the...
  13. K

Buy B12 Shots Cyanocobalamin - 10ml

Buy B12 Shots Cyanocobalamin - 10ml from USHCGshots. This product maintaining the cell Cyanocobalamin helps in maintaining a variety of cells in the human body. Please call us at 855-862-9510 for purchase.
  14. J

Weight Loss Formula

Free Online Books On Weight Loss it’s important to us that we give you every opportunity to achieve your weight loss goals. We would like to offer you all our free online books on weight loss to expedite your weight loss and help you gain as much knowledge as possible to lose weight and live a...
  15. J

weight loss

Everyone has some belly fat, even people who have flat abs. That's normal. But too much belly fat can affect your health in a way that other fat doesn't. Some of your fat is right under your skin. Other fat is deeper inside, around your heart, lungs, liver, and other organs. It's that deeper fat...
  16. A

Var/Cutting & Weighloss Advice

I am 31 year old female. Working out with a trainer 3x a week and then on my own another 2x a week. Weightlifting/cardio I decided I want to lose weight and shoot for a bikini competition next year. (That's my goal anyway) Current stats - 5'4 170lbs, not sure body fat Trainer suggested I...
  17. C

Fast Weight Loss, Five Ways to Do it

1. Diet is 50% Weight Loss Overweight or obese people can’t lose weight without a proper diet plan. A well balanced and low calorie diet is key to fast weight loss. The only way your body can burn fat is when it’s deprived of calories from external source, which is food. Again, eating little or...
  18. S

Loose skin

Hi all. New to this site so please bare with me. I have been doing a course of anavar mixed with clenbuterol and just coming to the end of my second 8 week cycle. I have lost 32 pounds since starting out. I still don't have prominent Abbs , although they are starting to show. I seem to have...
  19. V

21 Ways To Lose Ten Pounds In A Week

21 Ways To Lose Ten Pounds In A Week http:// on.shly.in/ruuWq
  20. S

Natural fighters against harmful pesticides

How can we protect ourselves when the food & fruits are full of pesticides? Nutritional supplements are full of harmful synthetic elements. Please tell me a good source for natural elements based supplement.
Top Bottom