Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

thyroid

1. A

Sarms + thyroid meds

I’m on thyroid medication prescribed by my doctor. I’ve been on it since i was 19. I’m now 22 I wanted to use sarms. My doctor doesn’t know much about them so i wanted to see if its okay if i use sarms with them I want to use gw cardarine and lgd4033 30mgs a day for 12 weeks
  2. D

Sarms and thyroid effects?

something interesting happened to me I ran a sarms cycle and I noticed that my thyroids started slowing down while I was on them not sure if that was just a coincidence or not but my numbers did change. There isn't really much literature about this online that I found and I'm asking you does...
  3. P

Am i too old for nutrobal?

Do you think That someone who is 58 years old is too old to be running MK 677 nutrobal? I worried about messing around with my growth hormone levels at my age because I know that I probably don't have very high numbers. Also worried about thyroid issues is that something that is possible
  4. E

switching thyroid meds

Hey female, 145 pounds, 45 years old. I’ve used T3 cytomel for many years and it screwed up my thyroid so the doctor has me on synthroid at 100mcg, he decided to switch me back to cytomel T3 at 10mcg because my bloodwork showed elevated numbers. A week later I feel very bloated, what should I do?
  5. G

seaweed options?

Getting frustrated trying to find healthy seaweed, reading a lot of good benefits with the thyroid and metabolism, I guess it has a lot of minerals and vitamins like iodine that are good for that? I tried it once and it tasted exactly how you would think. Trying to figure out which sites sell...
  6. H

benign nodules, thyroid and anavar

29 year old female here who is prescribed with a hypothyroid drug after a bout of benign nodules 10 years ago where they had to remove most of my thyroid and put me on medication. I ran my first cycle of anavar and have been off it for 8 weeks . I and am feeling low libido and tired all day...
  7. B

Thyroid problem after competition

Hi guys. I am new here and i hope i made the post in the right section. I need a bit of help. I finished a competition prep about 5 weeks ago and i am having problems with my thyroid or at least i suspect so. I keep gaining weight even though my diet was on track with minor indulgence ( maybe a...
  8. L

Help needed ! Cutting Cycle, Confused between compounds !

Hello Lifters, I want to start a cutting cycle. I actually didnt wanted to go on steroids for cutting but after all the efforts it looks like I am loosing muscle at the end of the day alongwith Fat which I dont want and which noone wants obviously. Some stats : I am a little short height-ed...
  9. J

Bloodtest : fake tren?

Hello guys, I've just received my bloodtest this morning and I was worrying about something. I began my tren A/test P cycle 2 weeks ago at 100mg tren ED/40mg test ED. I'm on T3 since 2 months at 75mcg/ED. I was surprised reading my bloodtest today because of a few things that are illogical to...
  10. R

Body is soft, cannot retain muscle - Please Help!!

Hi there! I just turned 40 last week but I started to notice my body take a dive last year. I was on a cutting cycle, did great and get off by following every protocol in the book, everything was fine and then my body turned for the worse. I am unable to lose weight and I have Hypothyroid, so...
  11. K

Cynomel/T3 Cycle

Started taking this as of Sunday 25 mg pills. They are tiny little pills and I don't want to jump to 2 25 mg right away-so thinking about increasing them on week two. Taking 1 25 mg at 7am and another at 4:30pm (after work). I have a headache this morning, but otherwise no side effects. Still...
  12. M

t3 scare!

I'm pretty much shitting myself right now but I've just finished a 3 week t3 cycle with the following doses all in mcg: 25/25/50/50/50/75/75/75/75/75/75/75/75/75/50/50/50/50/25/25/25 so i finished on sunday, and on wednesday i felt a pain near the right of my adams apple. the pain was...
  13. C

Question about Fat Oxidation and Bloodwork *Thyroid test results included

I have some type of fat oxidation issue whereas my body wishes to run off glucose 100% of the time and when it is absent (low/no carb) I feel the repercussions (extreme migraines). Apparently, as I have discovered, this is fairly normal for certain people to experience in low/no carb diets. *I...
  14. L

T3 for your whole life

Some say that T3 use mucks up your thyroid for life and you will then be on medication for the rest of your days, so you should cycle it and taper etc. But hypothetically, if you were willing to be on it your whole life, and were determined to keep your weight down but eat what you like...
  15. K

Need Diet Help (also using T3) and Workout Tips

sorry for the long post! Stats: 24 yrs old 5' 2.5" tall 128 lbs 24.6 % body fat Goals: Reach 120-122 lbs by April 16 (Cancun Vacation) Become consistent with my diet and workouts I want my body to be the best it can be, I'm almost 25, I feel like these are my prime years! Ultimately, my body...
  16. S

NEWBIE - Needs straight answers

I used to train with Joe McNeal in New Port Richey in 2000. I've gone from gym buff to a 43 year old, 162lbs of no muscle tone and cellulite and stretch marks in my thighs, buttocks and abdomen. Additionally, I have the antibodies for Hypothyroidism and I also have Graves Disease (from 1992)...
  17. R

iphest-5? Where did it go....

Removed removed.
  18. A

Rebound Reloaded (with Epistane)

Has anyone had any sort of unwanted side-effects using Rebound Reloaded with Epistane? Is there a Thyroid connection to worry about?
  19. W

T3 Question

I recently took a couple of cycles of T3 and a few months afterwards on a routine trip to the doc, I found out my thyroid is hypoactive. Does anyone know if the T3 would do that? I thought the T3 would speed it up not slow it down. I am thinking either the T3 I got was shit or something reacted...
Top Bottom