Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

intermittent fasting

1. Y

When to break a fast with training

I'm starting to get into intermittent fasting and learning about it. My question is if I were to work out in the mornings would I eat in a window after my workout or 4 hours or do I still need to wait till later in the day to do it. Same question if I work out in the evening how would you...
  2. U

Joe Rogan intermittent fasting

I listen to this guy Joe Rogan podcast and he is the best, been addicted to his podcasts everyday. He did one where he interviewed some MMA guy and they were talking about intermittent fasting and how it changed both their lives. I am confused cause the uber talented Nelson Montana posted that...
  3. H

intermittent fasting vs. prolong fasting?

First off I have done different fasting before but just not knowing what i was doing. I want to learn more about the differences. What is the true definitions of IF vs. prolong first off. my 2nd question is what are the differences in the benefits between the two and which do you guys like to do?
  4. T

Keto/IF Journey

Starting Keto and IF today, I have been a lurker here for years. I figured that it was time to get in shape and get healthy. Especially after my now ex-wife took off with a her adulterous lover. This place has helped me stay steady with weight but never took it to serious until now. I will be...
  5. S

Clenbuterol + Intermiddent fasting newbie

Hello. I'm new to the forum (first post) and am looking for some answers, that Google have not been able to provide for me. I've recently started Leangains Intermiddent Fasting (16hr fast 8hr eating) and I also have a good amount of Clen (20mcg tablets) lying around. I was wondering how the...
  6. Lee Torre_ GOOGLEme

TRAINING LOG- Intermittent Fasting & Full-Body Training 9/30/2014

I went from tall, dark and handsome to... tall, bloated and chubby-faced. A little about me. I'm Lee and I FINALLY got married at 36 years of age on June 22nd to the most beautiful woman I've ever known, inside and out. (cool story bro...) BUT, I've taken this honeymoon thing waaaaay too far...
  7. bogenjager

Vacation: Cutting and Maintaining

I am going on vacation in just under 4 weeks. I don't have a lot to lose but I would like to cut up a bit before going. I also don't want to balloon with water retention while there. I am not a huge fan of cardio due to substantial muscle loss from it in the past. Anyway here is what I am...
  8. OneBreath

Log: Wendler 531 & Crossfit on Paleo CKD with Intermittent Fasting & Cleanse

I've missed keeping a log so here it goes. Stats: Age 35 Height 6'4" Weight 235 Bodyfat ~10% Current 1RM: Squat 415 Deadlift 525 Standing Press 230 DB Incline Press 310 Goals: Strength / muscle mass / conditioning gains Bodyfat reduction Target body composition - 240lbs @ 8% BF Squat 550...
Top Bottom