Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cytomel

1. E

Stacking t3 and clen

Female 33 years 5 ft 6 in 150-lb I'm looking to use T3 cytomel along with clenbuterol in a cycle together to help me burn fat. Would love to burn 20 or 30 lb over the next couple months on this stack. Has anyone try this and what were your results
  2. T

when to use orals

Female 33 in great shape looking to lean up more I'm gonna be doing T3 cytomel plus anavar oxandrolone cycle. They are both in oral form . When is the best time to take them or does it not matter I was thinking of splitting the dosages into morning and evening. But someone said I could take...
  3. P

Cycling Cytomel

I've been seeing tons of different ways to pyramid cycle this hormone but I was wondering how to do it safely in the span of 4-5 weeks starting with 5mcg? And how to taper off so I never have to take it again? Background: I'm a female and I know there is some controversy in females taking the...
  4. J

T3/Clen cycle advice please!

Bro's Was going to run a Tren/Test/Mast cycle, but decided it's best to cut some bodyfat before doing so. I'm 23 years old, 5'10 225lbs. probably mid to high teens in bodyfat %. I've taken some time off the gym over the last year and am back in there and looking to get back in shape. I've ran...
  5. M

t3 scare!

I'm pretty much shitting myself right now but I've just finished a 3 week t3 cycle with the following doses all in mcg: 25/25/50/50/50/75/75/75/75/75/75/75/75/75/50/50/50/50/25/25/25 so i finished on sunday, and on wednesday i felt a pain near the right of my adams apple. the pain was...
  6. J

Need advice on my cutting cycle

Trying to shift about 10kg of lard over the next 12 weeks and put on some nice lean mass heres what i intend to take Weeks 1-2: clen and t3 weeks 3-4: winstrol weeks5-6: winstrol, clen and t3 weeks 7-8: esto supress (test boosters?) weeks 9-10: clen and t3 weeks 11-12 rehabilitate into my...
  7. C

T3 Dosage with AAS

I'm currently at the two month mark of my aas cycle running: 600mg test enanthate 400mg masteron enanthate 350mg proviron 1mg arimidex (weekly doses) I am loooking to spend the next 4-6 weeks of my cycle cutting and leaning out. I have about 15lbs of fat I need to lose. I'm currently 188lbs and...
  8. E

Recently prescribed T3 (cytomel)

Hey everyone I have been doing some research on this cytomel after being prescribed it for an augmentation for antidepressants as well as a low thyroid. I am currently taking 37.5 mcg (25 in the morning then 12.5 around 2-3pm). This is about my 3rd week taken it and I have noticed that if I take...
  9. S

T3 or Clenbuterol

Hi Guys, I want to shed some pounds, I am thinking should I use T3 or Clen ? I did some research and many say that T3 becomes a little dangerous when used for a long time and affects the thyroid. I had my thyroid removed so this does not applies to me unless the T3 will affect other organs...
  10. K

what is the best cycle to acheive my goals?

What's up guys, I'm pre planning a cycle to get ripped for next summer (2nd cycle overall). Here is what I look like now http://i51.tinypic.com/9bce49.jpg http://i55.tinypic.com/2nb53s3.jpg I'm going to naturally cut for about 6 months then hop on gear, I've been training since I was 17 (I'm...
  11. E

I need help so confused with T3 cytomel !!

Hi everybody , it is my first post here I'm 25 years old male 6'0 235 pounds 23% bf I went down it the last three month from 250 and a really higher bf%. but I hit a plateau. I did a lot of research about diet and training and I think I did pretty good with that. Now I need help with That...
  12. Peprika

Question about Cytomel t3

I've been taking cytomel for a couple of weeks now with no problems so far! I want to increase the dose even more BUT I do not want to go overboard with it either.... (I'm at 30ml right now and on week 3) Is it true that for a female taking too much of this stuff can cause side effects such as...
  13. M

Poll: How many lbs did you lose on T3?

This poll was done quite a few years ago and I thought it would be interesting to get updated results. I know there are a lot of factors involved in this question (like what drugs you stacked it with, diet, cardio, and training routine), but I still curios how much you guys lost while on T3...
  14. M

Jintropin and T3

HGH and T3 I'm 40 yrs old 6ft 3" tall and weigh 248lbs with 26% bodyfat. I really want to get bodyfat down as low as possible as quickly as possible. My diet is semi-clean (generally 5 meals of steak or chicken and green veggies and omega 3 - but entertaining with work sometimes makes this...
  15. S

Proper Cytomel??

Hi all I've been taking Cynomel for 2 weeks with absolutely no effect, and then moved on to Tiromel for the same period of time with no effect, so am really unhappy. What are other peoples experiences of these T3 meds? Does anyone know which online pharmacies sell read Cytomel? Thanks
  16. V

T3 Cycle

Hi all, I am honestly so confused regarding a T3 cycle. I have compiled numerous different cycles that have been posted on here over the past few years and it has only made me more confused. Ramp up...don't ramp up; go up to 120 mcg/day...don't go over 50 mcg/day; stack with Clen...don't stack...
  17. L

Effectiveness of T3 ?

Hi I'm British, new to the forums. I am 5'1', about 110 pounds, 10-12% BF. Exercise about 3 times a week 30mins-90mins cardio on average per session, with some light weights e.g. 3 sets of 12 reps on two sets of muscles per session. Vital statistics 32-28-34 Thigh 20.5 Calf 13.5 Upper Arm...
  18. N

Cytomel (T3) for Amature Weight Loss?

Hi everyone, I'm new to the site but have been doing my homework in the forums and have learned very much! but I finally narrowed things down and decided to post a few very important question of my own. I recently ordered Cytomel online after a friend had told me about it for weight loss. Ive...
  19. B

I Just wana loose weight!!! will Clen/T3 and HGH cycle be good for this??

Hey guys i'm new here so jus wan say hello and also wonderin if you can help me.................................... Im currently on an extremely low calorie diet called the cambridge diet (Cambridge Diet: Welcome to Cambridge Diet) where i consume 415 calories a day however, i still get my...
  20. M

Cytomel first time

I have been doing endless research on T3 and after many years of training natural and eating healthy i feel the time is right for me to get rid of the last few unwanted pounds :D im just curious about the effect of T3 on its own though or if its better to stack it with clen? just that i have...
Top Bottom