Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

therapy

1. G

Best thing for pct

what is the best thing that I should be using during post Cycle Therapy I am coming off a 25 week cycle and I need something to run during my post cycle that will make me feel good I'm 26 years old and this was my second one
  2. N

How to cheat my TRT test

I booked an appointment with a really hard doctor to book with who is really good about prescribing testosterone replacement therapy in my town. My issue though is my testosterone levels are 600 + and I don't want to miss out on getting prescribed is there a way to cheat to get prescribed the...
  3. J

Newb Only done one cycle of sust

Hey Im 24, 5"10'.. I did a cycle of sustonon back in janurary til march and the consensus was pretty much that i wouldnt need a PCT... and since i was a broke student at the time it was easy for me to accept. so shoot me. so fast forward through six months of embarassing cubbies during sex...
  4. H

pre and post supplement therapy

I am about to go on summer break and am going to dedicate the 10 weeks i have to bodybuilding as much mass as possible in this time. I have purchased some HGH and testoseterone builders, but am told by a friend that it is necessary to give my body some pre and post therapy in order to some the...
Top Bottom