Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dextrose

1. W

Retaining water dextrose

I started taking dextrose after my workouts on the advice of my personal trainer at the gym who said I need it to recover since I've been doing and I've been retaining a lot of water in my face and in my stomach. I'm beginning to the second thing his advice. Can you give your opinion on if...
  2. B

Dextrose and creatine before gym?

a buddy of mine was drinking something and it was pink colored and I asked them what it was and he said it was a combination of dextrose and creatine mixed with water and he also add some Crystal Light to it for flavor. do you think this is a good thing to try before your workout or should I...
  3. D

Cutting down with dextrose

I'm looking to cut down and I am wondering if using dextrose post-workout to replenish my muscle glycogen would be bad in that it would make my body store more fat I am currently 22% body fat or higher so I don't want to take that chance. If so what do you recommend after a workout in terms...
  4. P

John Meadows intraworkout tips

I was reading and watching some john meadows advices and I joined his app for a fee. He says that you should mix in dextrose with your shake and take that during your workout along with peanut butter. He says the peanut butter will slow down the absorption so you get better effects. Thought...
  5. wolfman87

insulin?

i've been seeing a lot of insulin talk lately. how does this help you gain mass? wouldn't diabetics be huge if this was the case or is there something i'm missing. i would never put unnatural insulin in my body but i'm curious about boosting natural levels at the right times.
Top Bottom