Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

var

1. C

Follow up a Sust/Deca cycle with a Var/Tren cycle?

41, 6'2" 205lbs, completed 4th cycle, workouts and diet are on point, happy with my results so far. I just pinned my last Sust/Deca (250/200 2x week for 12 weeks) to complete my 4th cycle. I have clomid/nova lined up for PCT. I wanted to get some advice on when (and if its even a decent...
  2. G

Var Only First Cycle Diary - 50MG - 6 Weeks

Hey guys so i've been working out since 2015, however i started taking natty supplements November 2015. Then few days ago, finally decided to take the other route. My pic attached taken yesterday. I been researching for a while now and thought this is mild so i thought i will give it a shot. I...
  3. 0

Summer cycle

time to start my summer cycle! I'v been playing around with ideas back and forth for over a month now lol. I have on hand Tren, Mast, Sust, Cyp, winni, and Var. I would like to start my blast the first week of May and plan to run until the end of August. My plan is to switch back and forth...
  4. Lil'Beast

Experienced var advice please

This is my first post, signed up in hopes of getting advice on var cycles and personal experiences. I'm 34yrs/5'5/110lbs/~13%bf /small frame Been training religiously for 5yrs, lifting heavy, strict diet. It's a passion of mine and I take it very seriously. I did a photo-shoot at the begining of...
  5. R

Female Var only cycle - please help...

Background: Finally made the decision to try var, with it being female friendly. I have been training/lifting weights consistently for 4years, I would say I'm a ento/meso body type, meaning I am pear shaped, lean on top, all the fat is generally on my arse! Current training: I spent the year...
  6. LiftingfortheGains

Help with liquid Anavar

The thing on the front says anavar 50ML-50mg/ml If I want to take a low dose how much should I take with my 1cc syringe(diabetes needle) orally? 5'4 145 lbs 30% bf
  7. SPFROG241

Anavar & Winstrol effects on libido

Reading so much about this stuff my head is about to explode. I'm thinking of running either Var or Win @ 50mgs 6 week, solo without any test. Question is... LIBIDO!!! I read it drops with both. I'll be taking the HCGenerate ES from NTBM while on cycle and HCGenerate with post. I have a...
  8. SPFROG241

Gp var/win

Looking to get some feedback, opinions, results on GP/Geneza Pharmaceuticals. Especially GP VAR & WIN oral tabs. Anyone?
  9. SPFROG241

Anavar & Winstrol Cycle Questions

I started a thread about Clenbuterol and T-3. Got some great advice, some do's and don’t's, I followed almost all of it. Now I’m thinking about doing a cycle of Anavar/Winstrol. I have done my research but I really would like to get the input from the respected members who have a plethora of...
  10. PhedraCut

Recomp with a difference

Hi Everyone, After sitting in the background and reading everyone else's posts for some time, decided to take the plunge and post something ... I'm an old hack having done amateur bodybuilding on and off for some 30 years now, having tried and tested most compounds at some or other point. My...
  11. A

Is it a bad idea to combine var and caffeine?

I am a 28 year old female. Height - 5"2, weight - 133lbs. I am currently on day 2 of my second ever anavar cycle. (My last one was 6 weeks long and ended 5 months ago, and I've maintained intense strength training and cardio workouts and a clean diet since then.) I am taking 10 mg of var a day...
  12. D

Anavar and HRT

My HRT clinic no longer prescribes Var or Deca or really anything except HGH and Test. Does anyone know of any Clinics out there still prescribing these products. I've been with this clinic a long time but want a place with a wider variety. Any insight would be appreciated.
  13. chints

Anavar only or with test?

Fellas, It's going to be my first cycle and I'm in no rush, but want it to be very safe and mild on my HPTA. I am also going to do a VERY good PCT. (Have done my research already and money not an issue.) 1. So the question is, which one of the 2 will do a harder suppress/shutdown; Var only or...
  14. K

T3 Stack.... HELP

Ok... i am currently almost three weeks in to my first cycle... Var/Clen but i am have some T3 that i am considering starting... i am unsure of the cycles for the T3 though... I currently plan on running the full cycle about 12 weeks... 2 1/2 weeks 10 mg var 2 1/2 weeks 15 mg var 6 weeks 20...
  15. D

Test/var/t3/clen

Hey all, How much T3 and clen do you Think I should be using with 750mg test EW and 80mg var ED without going catabolic? And how much should my cal deficit be with these drugs/doses? And how much ECA should I use when off clen? Planning on doing 1 week on 1 week off with clen.. Thanks in advance!
  16. T

BD Anavar Real/Fake

I used these for my first cycle ever with test e and I blew up. Went from 180 to 200 and kept 15 of it. Now I have bunch left over and want to include them on the last 6 weeks of my current cycle. Can anyone confirm that this indeed is real Anavar? Just wanting to make sure its not DBol, because...
  17. A

First Test and Var Cycle Log

Going on my first test + var cycle. On this cycle I will be taking 2ml Test E per week and this is how my cycle currently looks: Weeks 1-6: 2ml test e per week
 Weeks 7-8: 2ml test e per week with 50mg var each day Week 9: 1.5ml test with 50mg var each day Week 10: 1ml test with 50mg var each...
  18. C

My Tbol and Anavar Cycle Log and Results

Hi. I'm about to start my first cycle and i decided after all research to do a Tbol and Anavar only cycle. I know that a lot of people out there are against oral only and have the opinion that ''test should be the base of all cycles''. However I decided against test because i don't want the...
  19. billyawesome

My next Cycle, prop, dbol, var , and proviron

What do you guys think? my background: 31 y/o 5'11'' 200lbs, havent cycled in over a yr and a half, looking for some mass along with strength that i can KEEP. 1-10 Test Prop 150 eod 1-4 Dbol 30mg/day 1-10 proviron 75mg/day 6-10 anavar 75 mg/day 1-10 aromasin 12.5 e3d or as needed Was thinking...
  20. I

My buddy messed with me. Help plz

So heres the deal my buddy slipped me one anavar pill and that night my left nut started to hurt. Still hurts the next day and now i cant get hard down there. Im a male 23 y/o and was just wondering if anyone had a clue whats going on. Id like to think that my test didnt shutdown after only one...
Top Bottom