Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1. K

earliest age for steroids

I’m currently 22 years old and all my friends are using steroids I want to hold off and I argue with them all the time that they should wait but they don’t listen and are stubborn what is the earliest age you should use them and why so I can show them this thread
  2. P

advice on taking clenbuterol. first time user

hi, i' m 17 years of age, weighing 128.50KG, height 188 cms and im thinking of taking a low dosage cycle of clen. I've been going to the gym for roughly 16 month (first 4 months were improper workouts) and built some muscle. if i could have some advice about dosage and which forms are better...
  3. E

First Cycle, Test and age

Hey guys, I'm 18 years old and have been contemplating doing steroids for a while now. I've been doing research for about 3 months now and feel I have a pretty decent understanding about the subject. On all the forums pages I've looked at EVERYONE says to 1) wait till youre older and 2) wait...
  4. W

All peptide cycle at 21, too dangerous?

Hi guys, I have been researching peptides for the last couple months and spoken to several friends who have taken them. I have been considering beginning an ipamorelin and/or CJC1295(No DAC) cycle at 70mg 2x a day, I am looking for something that won't shut down my natural production and not...
  5. D

Days of HUGE gone by?

I've been weightlifting/bodybuilding for 35 years (I'm 49 y.o.). I first started training at a local gym in the late 70's early 80's. Back then, steroids were easily available, and so easily obtained by black marketers that there was virtually no counterfeit product. As a result, there were A...
Top Bottom