Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

canada

1. C

Shipping Tren to Canada

Hello Gents! I plan on purchasing an aromataese inhibitor in addition to only a vile of Tren acetate to Canada. I would be interested in hearing others who have purchased from napsgear and got it shipped to Toronto. Any issues? If it got seized did the authorities contact you at all? Any...
  2. N

Living in Canada, can't find SERMS or AI

Getting a hold of a cycle online in Canada has been one giant shit show. Somehow, getting a hold of Test P was the easiest part (stealth) but Canadian customs is unfortunately on point when it comes to catching any pills. The only thing I still need is nolvadex and an AI of any kind (letro...
  3. N

Getting Raw Powders tested in BC Canada?

Does anyone know where I can get a sample of a raw steroid powder in Canada (British Columbia). The powder I have is Turinabol and I want to make sure it is legit and will tell the purity? Hope someone can help me out! Thanks!
  4. T

does this stuff work?

hello, I know this stuff is counterfit but does it get results? thanks for any info.
  5. L

Going to see my gp tomorrow for pubertal gyno, how does this sound?

I'm hoping to get it covered by insurance in canada, but quebec is a real jerk when it comes to healthcare, not like OHIP. I think im going to say ive had it for a long time but was always really embarrased to ask. It doesn't hurt but im going to say something like its always sore, sometimes...
  6. B

Steroid Laws Canada

Ok, on most large sites, this question gets asked more than once. I found a great thread on CBB started by the admin there MP to resolve the issue once and for all. A link to that site is in my sig. I don't think it would be against the board rules as i am a platimum member and a canadian site...
  7. S

3 Bottles Of Test Seized At Canadian Customs

I got a letter in the mail stating that I had a couple bottles of testosterone seized at the border. Are they just taking the items? The letter seemed like if I wanted to dispute the seizure I could do so. What happens if I do nothing? Should I reply? Am I in trouble of facing charges? I am an...
  8. H

Canadians should stand together

United we stand peeps and divided we FALL! We need to collectively red K these fucks that disrespect our country. If you dont stand for something youll fall for anything
Top Bottom