Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

beans

1. B

beans and peas don’t agree with me

need some advice on other options for protein besides beans and peas for someone who is a non meat eater they just don’t agree with my stomach anymore. My girlfriend cook me up a nice plate of them after the gym and I was on the toilet the next two hours
  2. V

Where do plant based protein rank?

I have a rank of plant-based proteins that I would like to share with you as a bodybuilder. If you had to rank them, where would you rank all of these? Fruits Vegetables Beans Peas nuts
  3. S

Lunchtime meal

I'm a big fan of Spanish food and I put together something that was really delicious and I was wondering what you thought about it as a lunchtime meal for me. It's a mixture of beans, chicken breast, and rice all mix in a bowl. Not sure what they call this but pretty sure it's a Mexican dish and...
  4. K

Beans and rice

I have Central American Heritage and my grandma used to always cook us beans and rice meals. It was really good and wholesome and I felt great afterwards. As I've gotten older I've gone away from eating that type of food and sticking to more of a traditional bodybuilder food. However do any of...
  5. B

beans, beans glorious beans!

I have gotten back into eating beans since my break up (my ex hated when I ate them cause my gas) so now with the old hag out of the picture it is time to eating them again. What are some of the best bean recipes you guys like to get into your meals or eat them solo. I used to make them with...
Top Bottom