Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tips

1. L

most you ever squatted

Looking to hear some stories about most you ever squatted and want to see who the strongest guy on the forum with squats, especially want to hear from mobster, I’m sure he benches cars. My current record is 225 pounds, don’t laugh at me but I am very new to this. I only weigh 130 pounds so I...
  2. 2

what day do you meal prep? tips

Over the weekend I just didn’t have the energy to meal prep so I skipped it this week, I feel like if I break my habit then I won’t do it that week which I am working on. I did get frozen veggies and a few pounds of chicken breast strips which are out the counter defrosting. What tips can you...
  3. H

first time meal prepping tips

I get my meat from a local butcher shop but I get my other stuff from the grocery store, I decided to put together a meal prep for the next few days. I got aluminum containers and loaded up a dozen chicken breasts, cups of rice, and frozen veggies. It took about 3 hours to cook it all and put...
  4. C

16 Easy Diet Tips That Really Work

1- Lose the mind-set that foods are off-limits: According to trainers Chris and Heidi Powell, "anytime you deprive yourself of food . . . all you want is what you can't have!" Take your mind-set away from sacrifice, and allow yourself everything in moderation. 2- Keep it clean: Replace...
  5. D

Tren + Test E / Trying to get the most out of it!

I started my Tren and Test Enanthate cycle this week, doing 1cc Tren and 2cc Test a week. I have ran numerous cycles in the past and always had great gains, but I want this cycle to be the one where I shoot through the roof! I have been lifting serious for about 2 years now and I consider myself...
  6. T

Building Muscle? Some Important Tips to Get You Started

One thing about the human race is that we all like some structure to our lives, it helps us focus and stay on track no matter what we are doing. That structure is also critical to a muscle-building program. We, by nature, will go to the gym and start exercising with full intention of doing it...
  7. T

I'll start by introducing myself

Good routine? Hello, I'm Nick. I'm in need of good ideas and tips. I'm 5'8", weigh 170 lbs and 16 years old. I use 35 lbs dumbells, never maxed out on a bench. I started working out 3 months ago. Since then have increased uscle size by an inch. Before I used 15 lb dumbells. Now 35. Great huh. I...
Top Bottom