Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

peanut butter

1. K

Anyone try banana and peanut butter sandwich

wow this is a really amazing treat and I really enjoyed it. Have any of you trying eating bananas and peanut butter together in a sandwich. I got a brand that has cinnamon raisin flavoring and I take the peanut butter and I press it and put it on the sandwich and then chop up some bananas...
  2. H

Can't eat enough to get bigger

I am five foot six and weigh 180 lb and I try and eat 4000 calories a day plus but I have a hard time because my appetite isn't there enough. I've tried adding in a shake in the morning using milk, whey protein, peanut butter, and some fruit. I counted that being almost a thousand calories. The...
  3. G

Reduced fat peanut butter okay

I'm in the supermarket and there's so many different types of peanut butter. There's the ones that have the jam mix then obviously those are probably bad for you right? Then they have the low fat reduced fat peanut butter, and then they have the all natural peanut butter. Which ones do you guys...
  4. 3

Eating at night smart or stupid

I'm 32 years old, 202 pounds, and 14% body fat. I'm looking to drop my body fat down more and I figure if I eat more often that will speed up my metabolism. So what I've been doing is eating before bed then I wake up 3 - 4 hours later and I eat a scoop of protein and cheese with peanut butter...
  5. S

Which foods count as protein?

I had a question about complete protein sources and if I should count things that aren't meats or other animal products when I am calculating my calories and protein for the day. For example I like to eat oatmeal peanut butter and nuts which do contain some protein, do I still count the little...
  6. F

peanut butter and jelly alternatives

Okay so I used to be a big fan of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches on white bread, used to eat that like everyday, mom would pack my lunch. Now that I am on my own I want to know healthy alternatives to peanut butter, jelly and bread. I know you guys have some tricks for this.
Top Bottom