Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

genetics

1. M

Do female competitors take steroids or is it genetics?

I was wondering do you think all female competitors on stage especially those who are doing the bikini competitions you steroids or do they depend on their genetics to get that lean. one person told me that it's all genetics and the other person told me that it's just steroids
  2. S

Growing my hamstring

so my dream is to compete next year I really am getting into bodybuilding but after working with a coach who took me in the room and have me pose for him he said that everything look good on my body but he said that they would penalize me for bad hamstrings. he gave me some tips to improving my...
  3. C

First steroid cycle crappy genetics

I have been training for three years and I have really tiny genetics see, I'm only five foot seven and 135 lb and my body fat is like 18%. I'm only 22 years old and I'm willing to take advice from anybody on here. But the thing is I need to run steroids because I'm really embarrassed being this...
  4. G

What to do when your workouts fail

I tried trying the Mad Cow 5 by 5 workouts for the past five months. They have been a massive disappointment, very little progress. I think it's time for me to change the what I'm doing. Maybe I'm just not a true powerlifter and these compound movements aren't something that go well with my...
  5. M

genetics and steroids/sarms

Hey female here, I have been training for 5 years. In that span a lot of chicks I have trained with have used both steroids and sarms. I have noticed there is a huge gap between those who use these PED’s and those who do not. Is this just a gender type thing you think or is the same thing...
  6. B

AAS and Genetic Potential

Let me start off by saying I am no where near my genetic potential so that is not my concern. I am 5'10, 202 lbs, 21 years old, 12.5%BF so i should have awhile to go. But I have been thinking lately... Is there any actual proof to a genetic limit? I mean technically that would have to be a very...
  7. Discreet User

Emergency Use of Propecia/Finasteride

Question: Can Propecia be used on cycle once hair loss is noticed, or must it be used before cycle induced hair loss in order for it to be effective? My situation: 22 years old and no noticeable hair loss (Although I am paranoid about it and may be receeding in the forehead area by the...
Top Bottom