Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

carb cycling

1. C

Difference between carb cycling and keto diet

I'm trying to learn about these different diets and figuring out the differences between them. I'm reading right now about keto dieting and I'm reading about carb cycling. Seems like they both are good for certain things but bad for others. Can you tell me what are the differences in your...
  2. K

Carb Cycling vs. Low Carb while taking Test E?

Which do you guys prefer for cutting when on a Test E Cycle?? Lets say 500mg Test E , Low Carb Dieting, Refeed once a week!
  3. G

Do you have 'no carb' days when cycling carbs?

Ok so I want to know what people think of 'low carbs' when cycling. Do you ever go no carbs and if not, do you have a reason? What do you consider 'low carbs'.... Your opinions appreciated....i'm currently cycling carbs and have 2 no carb days a week, but they are brutal and my training...
  4. JulieAnnK

Do you believe in Carb Cycling? If so how many carbs?

Hi All, Just curious on everyones take on Carb Cycling. I have seen my best results from carb cycling. Let me know your thoughs and results. On a average CONTEST prep carb cycling diet I would do as follows. Sun-30 grams Monday-30 grams Tuesday- 30 grams Wednesday- 120 grams ( high carb for...
  5. B

Carb Cycling question.

Do you alternate between 3 days of no carbs followed by a day of high carbs? Because I also read that you should have a high, low, and no carb day. Which bears better results? Thanks in advance for any and all responses.
Top Bottom