Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

liver support

1. L

Oral steroids and liver support

Can anyone confirm or deny that liver support supplements are actually necessary when you're using oral anabolic steroid? Seems like a lot of bro science gets thrown around where people are making stuff up. Just want to make sure that I'm on the right track
  2. L

Supplement stack help

here is a list of supplements I am currently taking, what should I add or take out of this list Whey protein Multi vitamin fish oil Bcaa’s Flavored bcaa’s Creatine Liver support I'm 50 years old and I'm also deficient in vitamin B12. Hoping these can help get that number up for me
  3. M

Liver Support on Oral Steroid Cycle...when to take ?

Hi bros I'm starting a Stanozolol 40 mg a day cycle for a month with Test E 100 mg once a week as base. My question is...do i take Liver support supplement with my Stanozolol tabs, or should i take it on different time. I read somewhere that taking Liver Support along with Orals will reduce...
  4. B

high ALT liver levels

hey guys, blood test came back and my liver functions where all good except my ALT which was nearly double what it should be. leading up to the bloods i was only taking natural supplement like my creatine, amino's etc. i am currently running ostarine only along with my otc supps. i had planned...
  5. T

High Liver Enzymes

Hey guys, I just got my blood test results back today and my liver enzymes seem to be a bit elevated. Results are: AST 70/45, ALT 46/40. I was planning to start my first cycle today (test e, tbol, and anavar), but I'm not sure if I should. Any suggestions on what I should do? Do you think it...
  6. B

Beastdrol and 19 Tren-TFO. One cycle or two?

Hi guys. Im new to this forum and new to designer supps too. Im 29 years old now and have been training since I was 18. My main aim has always been bulking and I managed to go from 147 lbs to 175 lbs using just diet, training and supps such as creatine and protein. My weight has now...
  7. C

Need help with Cycle Skinny Legs and bad liver

I am trying to put together a light cycle. I was thinking of doing 200-300 mg of test enant, super trenbolone. and eq. I have hep C and something light in the liver. Any other suggestions. I am basically trying to cut more up top and be able to bulk on bottom. Any suggestion. Can I...
  8. LCBUTLER

ALA for liver support

How good is ALA for use during a cycle for liver support. Thanks! LC
Top Bottom