Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

food

1. M

Trying supplements for the first time

I want to sample some supplements to see if they work good or not I’m currently 22 years old Not sure what would work good and what is a waste of money I’ve spent hundreds on food so want to add some supplements
  2. J

Increasing hunger on mk677?

Can someone explain to me how mk677 nutrobal works to improve hunger? I just started using it today and already feel more hungry But not sure if I'm just psyching myself out I'm 26 years old and my goal is to build good quality muscle. does this mean I should be eating a lot on this or should...
  3. B

fast food per month

be honest, how much fast food do you eat per month? And which kind of fast food do you do? I’m into taco bell I won’t lie, but every time I eat there I get the craps if you know what I mean lol
  4. J

Protein bar selections

Wow I can't believe how many different protein bar options there are going to a health food store it's like an entire aisle of them how many of you out there use protein bars and you can you suggest a brand that I can use and how can I know if it is a good protein bar
  5. N

Prepping supps

I read a lot about people prepping their food ahead of time. one of my friends preps all his food on Sunday and then he has the food set up for the whole week so it doesn't waste his time preparing food I was wondering do any of you do the same thing with supplements.
  6. U

bodybuilding while on welfare

I am on welfare and get food from the food bank and with food stamps I am having to care for my parents and money Is very tight so this is a great help to all of us. My question is do you think you can bodybuild from food I get from the local church food bank and food stamps? Or is that...
  7. N

Chinese food!!

My son is always asking me to take him to get Chinese food I think I got him addicted to it it tastes really good my question is is Chinese food takeout going to be a healthy option for me and my son? if not can you explain why you don't believe so
  8. L

Want to get shredded

I'm currently 26% body fat I'm 180 lb and 5 ft 5 in the past two years I've gotten really out of shape and been eating a lot of trash food I run steroids before but it was when I was much leaner my goal is to get to 10% body fat which steroid do you recommend I use to get the wheels going I've...
  9. S

work break

I took a union job which pays good money and has great benefits for my family, but the job is very boring and I am like a worker who is told what to do and when. They have me working 2 4 hour shifts and I got 15 minute breaks during. I am not allowed to eat on the job or they write me up. What...
  10. E

Am i missing out not getting mct oil?

I've been reading a lot of stuff and watching YouTube videos and I feel like I'm missing out by not supplementing with MCT oil. I looked at it in the health food store in the stuff is not cheap at all. But is it really worth it to be consuming this stuff. And how do you consume in do you mix it...
  11. L

your food intake today

I was curious what your total food and total liquid intake was today. Like give me an example of what you ate. It can be from yesterday too if you are posting in the morning. I will start meal 1 whey with fruit and meatballs meal 2 chicken breast with rice and veggies meal 3 chicken thigh...
  12. L

Hgh and insulin

Hello all Just had a couple questions about my eating and timing. Would appreciate some critiquing if needed and any extra tips would be greatly appreciated. Ok so far I'm running: HGh 4iu the second I wake up along with 8iu of humulin r ( today I decided to take the slin 10 minutes after the...
  13. L

Does eating red meat cause cancer?

So recently the press have been dropping headlines about processed meat and red meat being classified as carcinogens and comparing them to smoking. The original meta analysis has been done by the World Health Organization and their affiliate. I was amazed at how much of this study seems to be...
  14. PickMe69

Are added sugars included in total Carbs?

Are added sugars (such as dextrose and HFCS) included in the total carb count? I read this: "Sugars: No daily reference value has been established for sugars because no recommendations have been made for the total amount to eat in a day. Keep in mind, the sugars listed on the Nutrition Facts...
  15. J

Review my diet

ok so i'm trying to make some clean gains (without adding much fat). STATS: Height- 174cm Weight- 80kg Age- 21 Training- 6 years Diet- 2 years solid. Ok so here's my diet. Would you tweak or change anything? My current calories are around 3,500 with a macro split of 40:40:20... I'm eating...
  16. A

realistic goal (and diet help plz)?

Hi, first post (and a long one at that so bear with me plz) :) So al just start out with my stats: Age: 19 Height: 5'6 Weight: 135lbs BF: about 10-12% I have trained on off for a couple of years but am now going to take it very seriously, meaning the diet and the training, no half...
  17. S

Want to bulk up!

Hey guys, First off, thanks for taking the time to read this, I'm quite new to bodybuilding, and really appreciate any and all the advice I can get. So the problem for me is, I'm very skinny, have been my whole life, and would now like to add some pounds. I'm wondering what meals I should eat...
  18. W

!!!!!New bulking diet plan!!!!

hey whats up bros..i have figured out a new bulking plan..my stats are: 5'8 195lbs at about 12% bf..a random note by best bodypart is my back and my max at deadlift is about 600lbs!! Anyways heres the diet: Meal 1: 1 cup cottage cheese, 1 cup oatmeal, 2tbsp natty peanut butter Meal 2: 1 scoop...
  19. N

Hows this recipe sound.

I just got 2 lbs of extra lean ground turkey 1 lb of lean red meat an onion some black olives and mushrooms 4 egg whites and some meat loaf mix and made an awsome meat loaf! (lo carb organic marinara on top) any oppinions?:evil:
  20. BigJohnD

Sugar Free Fat Free Pudding!!!

:jenscat Its hard to satisfy a sweet tooth craving... Ive noticed one thing that helps and i hope that its ok... SF&FF Pudding! Love the stuff... And i can squeeze it into my diet and really doesnt change anything nutrition fact wise... 25 cals 300mg o' sodium and only 6g carbs. (Not including...
Top Bottom