Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

testosterone propionate

1. V

Help with sex drive on cycle

I'm using 1000 mg a week of testosterone total. I'm stacking testosterone propionate and testosterone enanthate together 500mgs each. Dosing 250mg 4x per week total I’m also using adex 1mg per week spread out why is my libido in sex drive dropping on cycle when it should be going up...
  2. J

Esters and bloating

I had a question about different testosterone Esters and how they work in our bodies. Everyone says that test is test blah blah blah. If that was the case how come I swear I get less bloated when I'm running testosterone propionate then I'm running testosterone cypionate or a longer Ester...
  3. B

Test prop, anavar, eq - lean bulk

So basically I have everything I want to build my 3rd cycle with and have a plan , but am wondering what more knowledgeable , experienced individuals would do. What I have- 8000 mg test prop 100mg/ml 8000 mg eq undecylenate 200mg/ml 5360 mg ugl anavar 10mg each 15000 iu hcg 75 50mg clomid 100...
  4. S

bunk tren ace? "pic inside"

i know this might sound like I'm being impatient but after all the post I've read about people getting horrible sides within just afew days on tren ace im starting to think mines bunk..I'm day 9 test prop 50mgED tren ace 50mgED... the last two days i ran the tren 100mgED i do not have a single...
  5. D

Testosterone propionate & trenbolone acetate cutting cycle

I am 23, 5 foot 11 inches, 13 stone and am looking at doing a course of test prop and tren acetate 1.5ml of each every other day as I want to tone up and build lean muscle. Is this a good course for me? It would be my first cycle
  6. D

Summer time !

Hello fellow EF members ! It's been a while since I've last posted. So, summer is coming and I'm planing to hit it hard. I'm doing research atm and planing to go ahead with it next month. My last cycle ended in January so that would be a good timing. My current stats: 25 yrs, 87 kg, 1,76m...
  7. J

Cycle kink

About to run a familiar cycle with the addition of some var. 8 week cycle: Tren A: 60 eod Test Prop: 30 eod Var: 50 ed (for last 4 weeks) Don't know var that well and didn't feel like paying for 2 bottles which is why I am only using it for 1/2 the time. 2 Questions...
  8. M

Test P, Dbol & Anavar Cycle...(Thoughts)?

I am planning on doing my 3rd cycle and have Test P, Dianabol and Anavar in my safe ... was curious if I should stack the two orals with the Test P. (?) Was thinking: Week 1-12: Test P 100mg/eod Week 1-6: Dbol 50mg/ed Week 7-12: Anavar 50mg/ed plus I have all my PCT, hcg, clomid, nolva and...
  9. I

My Winstrol and Test Prop cycle

Hey dudes, I am on day 5 of my cycle which has so far has been 50mg tabs of Winny ed. I also want to stack test prop as my base but didn't start with it >_> (I know, smh at me.) I know its best to add winny at the end of a cycle, but idk what I can/should do since I have started already. Is...
  10. T

test prop cycle help please

hello everyone this is my first post but i have been researching on the forums for about 6 months now and i have recently aquired everything i need for a test prop only cycle but i havnt been able to find the information i need on dosage because my situation seem to be a bit different than most...
  11. Discreet User

Check out my Pic; design me a cycle.

Happy New Year! I've got Anavar, Test Prop, Test Cyp, Deca, and Winstrol at my disposal. Check out my Pic; design me a cycle.
  12. bringingthewood

What is the Best Testosterone To Use in a Cycle - If Money Wasn't an Issue?

I've done research but I'm really confused on which Test to grab. (If money wasn't an issue) Should I use one of these or something else? Testosterone Enanthate Testosterone Cypionate Testosterone Propionate Sustanon 250 Prob stacking it w/ Anavar, Tbol or both. Thanks.
  13. Discreet User

From Test Propionate to Test Cypionate

Idea just popped into my mind. I'm sure this has been debated elsewhere, but couldn't find anything good quality to read on this subject. Weeks 1-4 Test Propionate EOD 1-10 Test Cypionate 2x Per Week Theoretically, would it be a good idea to do something like this for a Testosterone only...
  14. O

t prop + T cyp

Test propionate: can it be mixed in same syringe with T cyp? I heard T prop can be a painful injection. Is this true? Should it be injected for instance in the shoulders on shoulder day to help break up the oil? I need to separate fact from fiction. Thanks.
  15. W

Test Prop 2ml amp

alright....i got my test prop in 2ml amps....200mg per ml...i only want to inject 1 ml at a time so i was thinking i fill 1 syringe with 1 ml and inject that and then the other 1 ml put it into a different syringe and wait til my next injection.....is that alright to let the prop sit in the...
  16. joe d

Making Your Own Test-Prop

I started my first cycle ever 2 weaks ago. i decided to make test-prop. so i got the implants and the kit and thoroughly investigated the how to's. i have been using 2cc's every other day now for about 12 days. i notice quicker and better pumps that are harder to break through. i am also sore...
  17. F

Feeling lightheaded and tired after 1st Test prop injection

A friend of mine gave me half a dozen bottles of test. proprionate last week, so I decided to switch over from Sustanon 250 to the proprionate for a month. After my first injection (150 ml = 150 mg test testosterone propionate. + 100 mg of Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - ) yesterday I...
Top Bottom