Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

testosterone cypionate

1. R

Testosterone and EQ cycle

29 years old 6ft tall 10% body fat around 180 lb I'm going to start my second cycle and it will be equipoise and testosterone cypionate for 16 weeks. Someone said to run 600 to 800 mg a week of EQ for best results. How much testosterone should I use with that dosage. Should I start lower and...
  2. J

Esters and bloating

I had a question about different testosterone Esters and how they work in our bodies. Everyone says that test is test blah blah blah. If that was the case how come I swear I get less bloated when I'm running testosterone propionate then I'm running testosterone cypionate or a longer Ester...
  3. J

Test C cycle

So my friend gave me a bottle of Testosterone Cypionate 300 mg and I thought I'd might as well do a cycle. I've been thinking about doing it for awhile and I've done some research. The thing is I'm only 22 and I don't want to risk anything to bad right now with anything like deca. I was...
  4. D

Boiling Test Cyp

Hey. I got me some Test Cyp 250 by Diamond Pharma a while back. Took it together with some Tren E also by DP. Got some serious swelling and got the "flu". After testing the Tren and Testo seperately i found out that it was the Testo Cyp i was reacting too. As I har 3 10ml vials, I tested all 3...
  5. V

13 weeks into TRT (updates and questions)

Good morning EliteFitness! ** CLIFFS AT THE BOTTOM, long post ** So I'm posting here to update you all on my 13 week journey into my first ever test cycle, which is simply TRT, 100mg ew. I posted here back in June asking for assistance...
  6. N

Testosterone Replacement Therapy and Cycles

I am 42 years old and I am on TRT during the past 2 months. Currently taking 200ml a week of test cypionate, but decided to take advantage of it and do the following: Take 200ml Test x 2 week (Mondays & Thursdays) and Equigan 200ml x 1 per week. I have a 50ml bottle of Equigan and I need to get...
  7. L

HELP Do i need a PCT if on prescription TRT?

I am about to start a cycle of winstral, oral 10mg x 100tabs. I am also prescibed test cyp for low testosterone, 1cc a week. What role will the test cyp play in my winstrol cycle, and is a PCT needed if i continue to inject testosterone after my winny cycle. I recall reading that a good pct...
  8. C

Anyone who can give advice on this Cycle PLEASE. had ED in the past

Thank you in advance for any feedback you can help me with this cycle.. HAD BAD ADVICE IN THE PAST: GYNO symptoms, ED, Im 6’3 185ibs 25 years old not real bulky but lean muscle. I play golf so IM not trying to get real bulky but would like to gain more good lean muscle and keep more gains this...
  9. W

Advice Needed: Low-T, Week 10

Hello, I'm a novice when it comes to most of the information on this site and I have a question regarding my current Low-T treatment. I'm currently receiving Testosterone Cypionate 150mg per week. I'm not really interested in gaining a lot of mass, but would like to gain strength and...
  10. N

ANADAROL, Yes that. Included in a cycle.

So, My Stats 220 lbs 6 foot 1 32 Years old I have many cycles under my belt. At Least 8 I have my favorites.Always Test, Using HGH, Orals ect... I Love Tren and Masteron. but not the sides. of Tren.. thats why I stuck with the ace ester. also running adex at .5 ED maybe. my PCT is already...
  11. U

Help With HRT Dose?

I'm confused, my pharmacist is confused and my doctor is confused by CCs versus MGs versus MLs. Maybe you can set me straight. I usually use Androgel for HRT, but it has temporarily disappeared off the shelves. Now I'm using Depo-Testosterone (cypionate) 100 mgs per mL. My doctor wrote the...
  12. P

2nd Cycle advice..... (with a little history)

Good day Gentlemen.... & Ladies. Quick Bio: Age. 30 Height. 6ft Weight. 82kg BF. 9% Training History. Seasoned Trainer - Clean ie Food & Sups. Cycle History. One 10 wks. Sust/Deca 1ml/0.5ml every 4Days. Dbol 30mg ED. Results were great. Strength and Mass gains were better than I expected...
  13. T

Testosterone cypionate

If taking 1 weekly injection of .5 cc testosterone cypionate how long before a drug urine test would I have to stop injections to pass????
  14. Villiamz

What do you think of this regimen to start?

What do you think? My doctor has me on 700mg of Test (350 x 2) per week I'm on 0.6mg of Genotropin daily 2.5mg of Femara once a week 1mg of Finasteride daily Vit B12 1000mg once a month ---------------- I'm on a truck load of supplements as well Multi vitamins (high end...
  15. G

Vacation...should I double up?

Question...currently on cycle with 1cc test cyp 300mg/ml twice a week and add .5cc of deca 250mg/ml twice a week in the same shot. I'm going on vacation with wifey and kids next week and cannot bring gear with me. Should I take a full weeks worth before I go? Would be a total of 3cc's of gear so...
  16. S

Dark Industries

Just got test and deca with this label. Anyone know anything about them?
  17. H

Advice on my cycle

Please take a look and provide feedback. Age 33, 175#, 13% BF (was down at 8%, but got sick and slacked off).I wont be starting this until i get back to 10% though. Multiple cycles under belt not a noob, just looking for tweaks. Simple questions 1) I have run HCG during and after, current Dr...
  18. C

Overusing THT for gains and may have plateaued

I am 39 175 6'1" Reason for TRT I had testicular cancer in 2003 and chemotherapy right after and it effected my levels to about 230. First time on testosterone cypionate, and have always been on the skinny side so decided to use it higher for the anabolic effects and get some muscle out of...
  19. T

Can I gain muscle AND lose fat while on test cyp?

Doc put me on test cyp 200mg week, hcg, and AI. First time ever using. 174/ 14%. 31 yr old/ training hard for 5-6 mos. Very clean diet. Basically, I want to know whether I should try to bulk up as much as I can, and then slim down, or can I just gain muscle, without gaining much fat on test...
  20. T

200mg of test cyp for 4 months

31 yr old/ 174 lb/ 14%body fat/ training for 5 months consistently/ very clean, light diet./ test level 508. It was originaly 330, but after 5 months in the gym, it only hit 508. The doctor prescribed me an HRT dose of 200mg week of test cyp. Planning on hitting the gym extra hard... Few...
Top Bottom