Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

supplements

1. M

which fats to use?

Looking to improve the amount of fats I’m getting in my diet. What fat would you use if you wanted to run something that was gonna help your joints and lube them up? I’m looking for a supplement that would fit exactly what I’m looking for. Any advice?
  2. C

how to get my cholesterol improved

no matter what I do I seem to have some bad cholesterol numbers. The numbers would be over 300 when my blood work comes back in bad cholesterol would be up and my good cholesterol would be down. I’m eating pretty much the same stuff I have protein powder, oats, rice, chicken, Bagels, yogurt and...
  3. B

how to get blood pressure down on cycle

My blood pressure has gone up a lot on cycle and I’m curious how you can get it back down currently it’s sitting at about 145 and 85 the bottom number is not bad but the top number is definitely running a little hot and I would like to get that to under 130. what advice would you give me on...
  4. H

lower back and side stitch

When I do a lot of running I usually get lower back pain and side stitches. I’m not sure why this is happening to me but it’s been really getting bad over the past month and it’s getting me very frustrated. Any supplements you can recommend to help with this?
  5. B

how to cure post workout pain ?

After my workouts I feel fantastic and I get in my car and go home then when the adrenaline wears off I start experiencing a lot of pain in my joints and also in my soft tissues where they feel very tender. I know this isn’t normal and I’m wondering if I am just training too hard but is there...
  6. B

after workout what do you take?

I’m wondering what do you take after your workout in terms of supplements I’m looking to get things to another level and help my progress my training is around 20 up to 25 sets per session and I’m usually pretty worn out from heavy volume going at least 10 repetitions per set
  7. J

what do pro athletes use?

Supplements professional athletes use at the highest level, I’m talking football players basketball and hockey. Especially basketball hockey since they have to play games back to back a lot of times and have a rigorous season. I’m seeking to get faster recovery as well can you recommend anything?
  8. K

Supplements to help with post injection pain

so I’ve been dealing with a lot of post injection pain on my current steroid cycle. I’m doing about two grams of gear a week and that requires a lot of volume going into my muscles. I know that that’s part of the game but I’m wondering if there are any supplements similar to taking an ibuprofen...
  9. T

creatine only 1g a day?

What do you guys think about using creatine at only 1g per day? I’ve seen some recommendations saying you should run it five grams and I’ve seen some recommendations that you have to load it even higher initially before doing a maintenance dose. What if I was just to do a really low dose of one...
  10. W

AST, ALT and other numbers for liver off

my liver numbers Have been off ever since I did an oral cycle a month ago. Not going to panic yet because it seems like it can take time to normalize but what I am interested in is a supplement that is good for the liver and actually works. I don’t want to waste my money on something that’s BS
  11. N

best products from walmart lol

I know that Walmart has a bad reputation but their supplements are really cheap and they have a lot of options to choose from both in store and also on their website. Surely there’s some supplements that they sell that are worth it, am I wrong to say that or is it all just junk?
  12. Z

intra workout shake options

I started to like to take an intra workout Shake halfway through my workout to get in some extra carbs my goal is to bulk up and get stronger I’m doing about 22 sets and what I’ll do is after a 10 or 11 sets I’ll take a 15 minute break and drink a shake do you recommend I add anything to it?
  13. R

which supplement daily you use on cycle?

What is your opinion on the best supplements to take while on cycle I’m looking for the best supplement to take on cycle on a daily basis one of the things I’m looking for is something to help with my steroid cycle something that has some vitamins and minerals that help me
  14. U

sleep supplements for my budget

I’m looking to take something to help me sleep better at night I have a couple issues when it comes to my sleep the first is I have a hard time falling asleep because I toss and turn a lot and stress out the other thing is at night I’ll wake up around two or three am and not be able to go back...
  15. M

liver support blah blah blah

I keep reading that you need liver support on cycle. My last cycle I did a couple orals and testosterone and my AST and ALT went up to over 85 then it came back down post cycle to the 50’s and sat there a while I want to see if using a liver supplement on my next cycle will really make a...
  16. D

can supplements help with water retention ?

So I ran a steroid cycle and ended up having a lot of water retention came off about 8 weeks ago. I still have water retention even after my pct which included letro and nolvadex. Is there a supplement that I can add to this protocol to boost things along? I need to do it soon
  17. G

how to help itchy skin

I tend to get very itchy skin especially on steroids the bottom of my feet tend to get cracked and the skin tends to peel off a lot I especially have the issue on my hands as well have any ideas as to which creams or supplements with work good to add to my skin
  18. N

joint pain after a workouts

so over the past couple months I’ve noticed after a really heavy workout my joints bother me it’s especially my wrist and also my lower legs and ankles is there any supplements that I can take that will help lubricate my ankles and make them feel better and also with my wrist because it’s...
  19. W

how does n2guard stack up in the real world

was wondering how n2guard stacks up in the real world vs. other support supplements I’m planning on doing a 20 week cycle and want to make sure that I’m using something on the back end to help mitigate side effects how much of this product do you recommend I use and what makes it so special
  20. K

blood pressure issues

so I’ve been waking up with very high blood pressure sometimes over 150 over 85 I started to take doctor prescribed blood pressure medication and it’s been making me wake up with normal blood pressure which is good the problem is I read about some really serious side effects from these blood...
Top Bottom