Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

female

1. NurseLulu13

Approved Log My Anavar Training and Diet Log - Female

Starting my LOG thread now to get a jump start, but not starting my cycle quite yet. Here is some info about me: 40 yrs old Fluctuate between 123-133 pounds depending on season, hoodies vs bikinis, currently bringing myself back down to the lower end, sitting at 126 now. 5'6" Started...
  2. Xolacee

Approved Log My bulking and cutting log - Female

hello, a little back story before I start. I am a 30 year old mother of 3 I’ve worked out for years doing all different forms of exercise, but I never really monitored what I ate I just ate whatever I felt like eating. After my last baby (a year ago) I really started focusing on my diet along...
  3. M

Female Ostarine & Clen stack

5’5” 170 lbs 31yo female. Been lifting heavy for about 3 years now and I really wanna cut since I’ve never seriously done one. I did a 6 week cycle of what I thought was var. around 10mgs a day. Honestly my diet was shit and I really only lifted weights- no cardio. Gained 10lbs def gained some...
  4. Leopardsocks

Steroid Newbie needs help please!

Hello! So Im a 30 years old female 163cm and weight is currently 77kg Ive just started my clen+Anavar cycle! (10mg clen every other day+5anavar everyday) And Im freaking out cause Im gaining weight! My goal weight is 65kg so i got some work to do! Ive been working out for years and have a...
  5. E

Female here, I want to lose weight!

just like a lot of women out there I want to lose weight and get leaner. I’ve been chub all my life. Right now I am 170 pounds and around 5’6’’ my boyfriend doesn't mind my size but I do and I'm very self-conscious about it what are the best things for me to use to accelerate my fat loss. I...
  6. S

Competitions to enter female

what are the best competitions I should be aiming for in the future if I want to compete my full stats are 118 lb in my body fat is 16%. I'm pretty confident I can get my body fat lower I'm just not sure what competition I should be signing up for. Can you give me some tips on how it all...
  7. A

Female peptide use

never heard of using peptides before but A girlfriend of mine was telling me how much success she's had with it. She said the problem was it was hard to find the real stuff though so I should look around. Which sites sell the best peptides and which peptides should I be using as a female
  8. girlwithtats

Anavar, Cardarine, Ostarine, S4 Female Cycle - Help

Hi guys! Im new to this forum and excited to get some answers and thoughts regarding my planned cutting stack and dosages. Im a 28 (soon) year old female, used to be a professional athlete (figure skating) and have been lifting weights for about 5 years. During quarantine I gained some (...)...
  9. S

Female hgh use

How Many females out there are using human growth hormone HGH? I know it's expensive and I know it's hard to find. Those of you who are using it are you getting good results and how has it changed your life I'm thinking about getting on some all of it now and I am 44 years old
  10. E

Where to start-Female Bodybuilding

Hi All- I know that this has more than likely been posted on this forum multiple times but I would love some advice on where to start. I am 5'7" and super lean/fit around 110lbs. I have been working out seriously for about 5 years but am just not seeing the results that I would like. I train 6-7...
  11. S

First anavar cycle

female 130 lbs, 5 ft 5 in, 19% body fat my plan is to run anavar/oxandrolone for 20mg a day. my boyfriend hook me up with some for my cycle how long am I supposed to run this he isn't sure for women but he said that I should run at least 20 weeks
  12. A

female clen for my age

I went through a bad divorce and change of jobs. During this I stopped exercising and slacked on diet and gained some weight up to 180 pounds. I have worked back to get it down to 160 but still am struggling to get back to where I was. I am 50 years old and its not easy anymore. Was thinking...
  13. N

female libido help

I ran a cycle of anavar oxandrolone for 8 weeks and when I came off my libido dropped a lot. When I was on it my libido went up a bit and didn’t have issues. My period stopped when I was a month into it and has now started up again, but still my libido is down. What am I supposed to use to...
  14. E

female bulker cycle

37yrs old Female 5’4” 135 pounds body fat about 20% my current maxes are 170 on bench and 255 on deadlift. Squat is somewhere in the middle. My cycles so far have been anavar 5-10mgs a day for 8 weeks. This time I want to run something stronger. Need ideas that aren’t bad on side effects
  15. L

female interested in sarms

Hey has any of you females on here used sarms before? I read they are anabolic and not bad side effects for women. I have looked into RAD140, LGD4033 anabolicum, and MK ostarine 2866 and they look like they got good reviews atleast from what others are saying. What kind of dosages did you run...
  16. L

female superdrol

hey gals just posting up my experiences with superdrol. I am 5 foot 5 inches tall and 125 pounds. I do strength training and stairmaster. I am going to do 2.5mg of superdrol before my workouts. I am now on day 10 so far, drinking lots of water and taking liver support. I noticed that my...
  17. R

fertility questions for female

I am a female who is 38 years old and my biological clock is ticking fast. I definitely want to have another baby with my boyfriend before we get married just to lock him in. My concern is I just finished a pretty good anavar oxandrolone cycle. I was running 15mg a day for 8 weeks. Will this...
  18. J

female powerlifter cycle

I am a female powerlifter and my coach has me taking some heavy duty steroids so I ended up firing him and going to do it on my own instead. Need your advice. I am in my 30’s and already have 4 kids so not worried about that part. I have never used steroids this is my first time. I want to...
  19. G

Sarm’s cycle for female

Female here, my full stats are 5’6” 130 pounds, blonde hair, green eyes, pretty cute. Everyone thinks I am pretty and I want to keep it that way, I don’t want to get masculine traits My gf said to try sarm’s cause they won’t turn me into a guy and grow hair and all that. Which sarms are best...
  20. C

testing my anavar

Hey female here, 33 years old and been training for 3 years, I am very excited to use steroids. There seems like a common problem out there with anavar turning out to be tbol or dbol either completely or partially from even popular sources. If i were to run my own bloodwork would I be able to...
Top Bottom