Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

soy

1. X

Almond milk

What are your thoughts on all these alternative milks that I see being sold at the supermarket. There is like an entire aisle dedicated to them. Things from almond milk to soy milk to hemp milk. Seems like the hemp milk is the most expensive in the soy is the cheapest. Do you guys mess around...
  2. L

Scary stuff on soy

has anyone been reading Dr Daniels book on soy that came out with says that there are studies with soy only protein supplements and found that the soy actually lowered men's testosterone levels. I think they also posted the same studies on T mag, does this mean I should be avoiding soy
  3. G

6 weeks post op and working out

Hi all, I'm six weeks post op (excision and lipo) and just started getting back into working ou. I obviously want to make sure I don't get gyno again. Do you see concerns with 100% Whey Isolate protein with Soy Lecthin? I've heard about pros/ cons of soy in protein and potentially...
  4. B

Newbie to site needs help pls!

Hi, I'm new to all this and want to do a cycle, I'm 6', 80kgs (176 pounds) and would call my body athletic. I train 4-5 times a week with a trainer, doing weights and light cardio. It would be my first one and I'm hoping to make gains that after finishing won't totally disappear! A mate...
  5. bigleemurali

Soy - Good or bad?

Hi firdnds, I wrote a complete story on soy and its composition etc. Just wanted to share it here and get some reviews on it. The topics covered in it are - Essential Amino Acids The Arginine Factor The Glutamine ratio The Estrogen connection Here is the link for the complete story - Soy...
Top Bottom