Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yoga

1. E

best PED for fat loss female help

I’m holding more on my body then I would like please help me lose it I’m 5’5’’ and 145 pounds would like to drop 10-20 pounds would be ideal I train 4-5x per week and do yoga too which PED’s would work best for me?
  2. F

Cardio chick needs help

I do a lot of cardio. I run about 30 Mi per week I also like to do the elliptical in the gym and also the stair climber I also take some classes like Pilates and yoga which is pretty intense which steroids would benefit me the most not just with improve cardio but also with recovery after...
  3. H

Females on steroids and workouts

What do you think about females using steroids and then doing only 2x a week weight training? I like to do other things like yoga, pilates, and dancing would steroids also benefit those other things or are they just for females who are weight training all the time
  4. L

EQ good for females?

what do you think about females using equipoise and do you think that it can help tone me up and get me into better shape? right now I'm doing yoga twice a week and I'm doing weight training 3 times a week. I'm 125 lb. Would love to get a little stronger but I don't want to turn into a guy
  5. W

Best vegetarian dishes

I have a date with a girl that I met at the yoga studio and she is a vegetarian what does pandemic both of us have no desire to go out to eat so luckily she agreed to come to my place and I was going to cook something for her. I don't want to cook her Italian food because it's too heavy...
  6. M

How to lose body fat?

I don't want to be a bodybuilder. But i want to lose my fat as fast as I can. 1st Jan 2021 my new year resolution was "I have to be fit by end of this year" it's been 9 month 2021 has been started and I'm doing nothing. Is that any basic exercise for home workout?
  7. M

5 min morning yoga

5 Min Morning Yoga . Don't have a lot of time? Take 5 to promote healthy flow of energy so that you can do your best, be authentic and Find What Feels Good! Here are quick and simple 5 minute morning yoga for beginners routine to stretch out stiffness and energize for a great day, you can...
  8. G

How to strengthen my core

Besides doing squats and deadlifting in the gym what are some other ways that you strengthen your core. Someone said I should do some hippie yoga stuff and that would help I've also heard about guys doing cable machines and doing a lot of deload setting on them and repetitions what do you think
  9. I

Whether yoga can really lose weight?

I practice yoga for a month, but I found that my weight did not decline, although every day I lost a lot of sweat. I listen to my coach: yoga can lose weight, but I did not lose weight, how can I do?
  10. D

First Cycle Log - Test E and Var Based

Hi, I'm starting a log for feedback and advice. It's built on Test E and I'm trying to jumpstart it with some Var and Test gel. I have questions about my stack, such as whether 8 weeks is too short and whether I should stretch to 10. As a newb, I'm trying to err on the side of caution with...
  11. B

Seeking an advanced trainer/nutrionist/coach - transformational

I read these boards and don't often post but I am seeking a resource and I thought the collective here may have some good insight/recommendations. I travel a lot for work. I am trying to find a certified person to assist in some personal coaching of me around diet, workout, supplements...
Top Bottom