Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sarms1

1. Fella Finn

Would you take a gander at these!

I should've done this already a long time ago but better late than never....I hope. Anyways, I just wanted to take a short moment to show some appreciation and give special thanks to my man Mark and his crew over at Sarms1 HQ. Since joining this forum Mark has done excellent job with hooking...
  2. L

Sarms1 Review

Sarms1 Review I ordered Testolone, Ostarine and Cardarine from Sarms1. Mark was our rep and he provided awesome customer service...quick responses and very helpful. I live in Canada and I got my order in just over a week with no issues. Very excited to start my cycle and report back.
  3. T

sarms 1 gyno stack issues

So I ordered all my stuff for my gyno stack. Gonna blast that shit it this time. everything can in smooth except. .. Uhhm. Order the two for one gw501516 from Sarms one. the box today after work.... yea uhh only one bottle no bubble wrap just wrapped in some like red paper? Has has my one...
  4. J

First cycle sarms t-stack

Im looking at ordering up a sarms triple stack as a first cycle to help me cut some fat and add lean muscle. I have been researching them and what I've read sounds like it's exactly what I'm looking for just wondering if anyone has any first hand experience with the triple stack from sarms1 and...
  5. W

GK/SARMS Stack Log-Primobol Dex,LetroZone,Oxandrovar

Hello brothers, I am starting a log for the cycle I will be running. Im very excited and have high expectations. Plan is: 1-4 Primobol Dex 2 caps a day 1-12 LetroZone 1-12 N2Guard 1-12 clear liver support (tudca and nac supplement) 1-14 GW501516 Cardarine 20mg a day 1-12 S4 50mg a day first 2...
  6. T

Sarms1 changed colour of GW501516?

So this is the second time I order from them. The first time I receveived a very thick substance in pink color. This time I got a blue substance which is very thin, maybe even thinner than water. Is this on purpose or did I get the wrong product?
  7. I

Sarms1 S4 Question

I'm in my last 2 weeks of my cycle and I'm running 100mgs and basically have been from the start. I have experienced 0 side effects. So, is it beneficial to go above 100mgs or is there no point?
  8. I

Switching SARMS supplier mid cycle??

As the title states, my question is, is it ok to switch suppliers mid cycle? I'm currently in week 4 using some unique Mk and S4. I just bumped my dosage of S4 from 75mg ed to 100mg ed yesterday. I realized that in order to maintain this dosage I need to place another order. Through the...
  9. J

Dianabulk/Sarms1 12 Week Cycle Log

Let me first start by saying this won't be a detailed log. I was asked by a few to provide a few updates along the way. I'm already a couples weeks in (more precisely I have 14 days left on Dianabulk). Here's the layout: CYCLE 1-12 Lgd 4033 10 mg day (1 dose at 10mg in am) 1-12 s4 50 mg day...
  10. maddox2010

Casca/ Maddox210 Sarms1 Log of S4(Adarine)

Casca/ Maddox2010 Sarms1 Log of S4(Adarine) I would like to begin thanking Dylan and Sarms1 for the opportunity to log S4. I am at the moment beginning this log today to see how long it will take to receive said shipment, in an effort to give the members here a better understanding of the...
  11. dylangemelli

[SARMS1 - PCT] MK-2866 (Ostarine), GW-501516 (Cardarine), S4 (Andarine) SALE

WE ARE DOING A BUY 2 GET 1 FREE SALE, HERE IS THE THREAD: http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/sarms1-bogo-sale-still-going-1306933.html *Scroll down on the homepage sarms1.com and you can order the buy 2 get 1 special - LIMITED TIME I wanted to present you guys with a trusted...
  12. dylangemelli

[SARMS SOURCE] MK-2866 (Ostarine), GW-501516 (Cardarine), S4 (Andarine), LGD-4033

WE ARE DOING A BUY 2 GET 1 FREE SALE, HERE IS THE THREAD: http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/sarms1-bogo-sale-still-going-1306933.html *Scroll down on the homepage sarms1.com and you can order the buy 2 get 1 special - LIMITED TIME I wanted to present you guys with a trusted...
Top Bottom