Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

drug test

1. T

Pre employment drug test

Was wondering if I can get any feed back? Gonna be getting tested soon for a new job. It's a DOT piss test. I was running test e and npp for 6 weeks and then I ran test e and tren e for 6 weeks . Last shot was over a month and a half ago. Was wondering if this will show up on my test ? Any feed...
  2. V

Help beating a drug test in professional sport

Hey everyone, As the title says I need some serious help and advice to beat a drug test in a professional sport. Long story short I wasn’t planning on competing this year so started a cycle with Trenbolone Acetate (100 mg. EOD) and Boldenone Undecylenate / Equipoise (200 mg. 2x a week). I ran...
  3. J

Test P Detection Other than T:E ratio

I have searched around and have yet to come across a clear answer. Can you detect exogenous testosterone usage via urinalysis other than a Testosterone:Epitestosterone ratio? For example, if T:E ratio was fine, is there an alternative way to detect testosterone propionate specifically? Thanks
  4. S

[[LGD-4033]] Help plz, need some facts!

Hello, I am new to the site and need some questions answered, please. I am a NCAA Division 1 basketball player. Could the NCAA PED unrine test or the street drug test be able to detect LGD4033? NCAA does all the drug test through urine. the school test for street drugs. NCAA tests for PED...
  5. B

test cyp drug test question

In the fall I began taking 200mg of test cyp every 2 weeks as prescribed by my doctor for low T levels. Problem is I am a cyclist and races start this spring. Drug test are getting more and more common it seems at USAC races. I plan to stop injections for a few months during the season. I know...
  6. T

trying to find some info

i work for a railroad and they do urinalysis' i want to use dianabol and decca. will that shit pop up on a urine test? sorry this is probably the most basic question to ask
  7. E

Drug test

Hey guys currently on cycle 1st time of test cypt and ai of aromasin. A guy got in a accident at work thus we were all drug testef. Will my cycle show up on the drug test anyhelp would be great cause iam freaking.
  8. E

PH & Probation

I've been taking Alpha 1 Max (by blackstone labs) Methel 1- Etiocholenolo-Epietiocholanolone for 8 days now. I"m on probation and i get pissed test 1 a month. Before i started taking it I read up on weather or not it would show up... Everything I could find said they don't test for steroids...
  9. Y

IOC doping tests

How do the weightlifters get around it? Supposedly they do blood and urine testing. And the USA guys are subject to randoms as well. Can't imagine they can all afford designer gear.
  10. J

NCAA drug test

So I play D1 football and I've been taking Test 400 for the last 6 weeks. We have a drug test every semester and I'm almost certain I'll get picked this semester (long story) When the test will be I am not sure. It could be as late as April during spring ball. I'm wondering if the duration...
Top Bottom