Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

letrozole

1. B

Letro potency over time?

Hi guys, this is my first post, and my situation has led me to this website. I was hoping I could find some useful information from people with a lot more experience in this subject. I took prohormornes in the past, I developed gyno from it. I talked to a few people and they suggested letro. So...
  2. G

Off Cycle Letro Questions

Hi Guys, Back story: I started taking DHEA, took it for about 8weeks 200mg a day I didn't realise the strength of the 'drug' as it is an over the counter thing in the U.S. After I desisted taking it I got gyno. (I had pre-existing in one side from an actual cycle like 2years ago but now it's in...
  3. P

Need help! Running a cycle but trying to get rid of gyno! PCT advice?

I just finished a 10 week Test 250/Tren 250 cycle a montha ago. I didn't run a pct because I'm goin start a 6 week Test 300/Winny 50mg cycle so there was really no sense in running pct. My gyno got really bad during the test/tren cycle. I had a little bit of gyno from past cycles that I didn't...
  4. K

best place to buy Letrozole and nolva

Hey guys I'be been doing quite a bit of research. I was want to know the best places to buy Letro and nolvadex (Sp?) I have had puffy nipples and what I'm 99% sure is gyno, I have a very low Bf and still can never shake it. I hate taking my shirt of and I think about it everyday all day. I...
  5. A

Advice on letro

Good evening/morning A mate and I train at my local gym, today he mentioned he was going to try out a cycle etc he mentioned the word letro and I know there has web multiple threads regarding that but I couldn't find what I was looking for so my question is what is letro? From my understanding...
  6. A

How long does it take for Letrozole to start working??

I am taking 250mg of Test E and 500mg Deca per week. I have noticed the lumps under my nips and that they are sensitive. I have done a few cycles before and have taken up to 500mg of test per week without any problems. I started taking letrozole (Femara) about 2 weeks ago and havent really...
  7. X

Letro for about 2 weeks (gyno)

Hey guys, I've been running Letro for a bout two weeks now to get rid of my gyno. I'm not sure whether or not the gyno is from puberty or not, but I feel like it might be. I'm 19 and have had these moobs for a few years now and am trying to once-and-for-all get rid of them. IF the letro works (I...
  8. T

mid cycle gyno nipple symptom need advice please

i was start a cycle and im a at the end of 2nd week 1-10 test e 500mg(testovirone) 2x250mg ew 1-4 dianabol (danabol ds) 40mg ed 1-10 proviron 100mg ed 1-12 arimidex 0.5mg e3d 4-12 hcg pregnyl 250iu e4d 12-16 nolvadex 40/40/20/20 12-16 clomid 100/50/50/25 i was start arimidex from the biggining...
  9. T

How long for letrozole to work?

I recently purchased some AG-Guys Letrozole and have tapered up from .25mg to 2.5mg each day. So far I am on the 13th day of the 2.5mg dose and I have still yet to see an improvement. The gyno was the result of 2 months worth of propecia (finasteride) and not anabolic steroids. I have the...
  10. L

"you need to run nolva at the same time as your letro"

This was told to my by a reliable source, is it true? Apparently the test raise from the letro converts to estrogen while you're on letro, so you need to use nolva AT the same time as your letro. From what I've read its run letro until its gone, taper off, then run nolva at 20 mg Ed for one...
  11. B

Help with cycle?

Age 21, Hi guys, im running dbol only cycle, 40/40/30/30/20/20/10 im on day 18 now. I started running 20mg Nolv at day 11 because my right nipple started to look puffy. I so far have gained 9lbs, I LOST 2lbs since taking nolv and have not gained any more weight since! whats going on! what should...
  12. K

Trying to cure pubertal gyno. Letro, nolva or both?

I've probably had gyno since I was 12, i'm about to turn 16, and im just sick if it. I'm not sure what my bf % is but im lean with muscle definition so Im almost certain It's not from being overweight. But I was going to try nolvadex and letro before resorting to surgery and blowing money. It's...
  13. N

Trying to fight old gyno

Never posted here before just kinda skimmed through some threads here and there. I have gyno that is about three years old, when I first got it it was not really noticable and I figured "well I can live with it." Over the last couple of years it has gradually gotten worse, to the point...
  14. S

Need help with gyno

Let me first start off by stating that I'm a novice at all this so I'm open to any and all good advice to help with my issue. About 4 weeks ago I started taking anadrol that I got from a gym buddy of mine and I now notice that I have developed puffy nipples. They are not sensitive, nor do I...
  15. J

How to make Letrozole Suspension??? 2nd cycle help Please

I need some help!!! I just started my second cycle. (First cycle was Deca only and never again) Here's my stats 200lbs, 5'8", 23 y.o. Cycle 500mg Test E Weeks 1-12 250mg Deca Weeks 1-10 30 mg ed D-Bol Weeks 1-4 I have Nolvadex and Clomid for PCT. Also have HCG that I...
  16. 4

letrozole real or fake help!! ASAP

So I go gyno about 5 years ago.. Got surgery about 4 years ago and the Dr. didnt remove all of the left side. Its not that much (just right under the nipple) but I dont want to do surgery again and want to make sure I have real letrozole. Can you guys please help.. the picture is reverse but...
  17. B

SERMS - Nolva, Clomid, Evista, Letro, Etc...

(This post is also in the anabolic steroid forum - I just realized that there is a specific pct forum, and that this might fit better here). Hey all, Can we have a quick chat regaring SERMS... I have been doing quite a bit of research and have come across a whole bunch of SERMS and different...
  18. B

SERMS - Nolva/Clomid/Evista/Letro etc...

Hey all, Can we have a quick chat regaring SERMS... I have been doing quite a bit of research and have come across a whole bunch of SERMS and different information on each. I have seen such claims as Letro works the best for fighting off Gyno if it appears, but then I have also read that...
  19. M

Can you tell if I have gyno?

I'm 21 years old, 5'9 145 lbs and been liftin casually for about 2 years. When I was 11 I noticed two small penny sized growths behind my nipples, which still have not gone away. I wanna pack on 20 pounds to my skinny frame, but I keep trippin out in front of the mirror over my gyno. I feel like...
  20. A

My Gyno Situation: Too Late for Letro?

I was put on a supplement that was a testosterone booster (unknown to me at the time) and as a result I didn't use an estrogen inhibitor. This was about 2.5 years ago. It's the only time I've ever taken anything steroid-related. I've always kept it really natural. To my shock a couple months...
Top Bottom