Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

rash

1. D

HGH Injection Site PROBLEM!!!

Hey everyone...I hope all is well and thanks in advance for the help. Background: I just started HGH for the first time...I'm running Norditropin (real pharm grade) 2ius per day. These come pre-mixed and I'm VERY steril with everything when I pen (using a slin pen)... Problem: I get a well...
  2. D

Got Hives and Rash, am on Tren

Hi, on 2nd week of Tri-Tren blend and sustanon. First week had 2 injects, was smooth, no issues, nice strength gain. Now after yesterday's injection (4th yet, injected around 6pm), I got rashes and hives on my thighs and arms around 11:30pm. It kept getting worse with itching so I took a cold...
  3. 0

Weird rash during first cycle

Hi Elite First post, hoping for some solid advice. Im sorry its long but every detail is listed. I read a lot before this first cycle, which consists is only Sustanon 375. Pinning 187.5 mg e3d. PCT = HCG and nolva (untouched). Today is the end of week 3. Yesterday i broke out in a...
  4. S

New stretch like rash.

Hi Guys, I just noticed this rash on my inner thighs. They feel as if they go inward not a bump. Any ideas what it could be? I dont think they are stretch marks but I could be wrong. Thanks Guys http://s28.postimg.org/z5y0d0qjx/photo_1.jpg http://s27.postimg.org/c5yra7o83/photo_2.jpg...
  5. H

So %#*&! itchy.... HELP!!

This is my second cycle, and I thought I got pretty much the same stuff as I had last cycle, which had no side effects. I'm 33, 6'4" and 160lbs, and I am hoping to gain weight and keep most of it from this cycle. On Thurs Aug 5 I started with: 20mg d-bol pills, 300mg deca, 250mg test and 200mg...
  6. L

First Injection of Test E.....Broke out in Hives!

Need Advice....I decided to run my first cycle. 10 week cycle of 500mg/wk Test Enanthate. Fist injection (1cc) went fine about 10 days ago. I was very clean with the injection procedure. The site became very sore for the next 3 days (no big deal), but after 3 days I noticed a rash about 5 inches...
Top Bottom