Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

heart attack

1. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org Hardcore Emergency #1: Tony Huge Heart Attack Steroid Cycle

Evolutionary.org Hardcore Emergency #1: Tony Huge Heart Attack Steroid Cycle https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-hardcore-emergency-1-tony-huge-heart-attack-steroid-cycle/...
  2. E

Is salt bad for you

I got a heart attack at a young age and now I'm in my sixties and my arteries are not in good shape at all I may have to have another procedure done to clear them up. My wife said I can't have any salt because it's bad for my heart. My question is would it be correct to say that I should consume...
  3. T

salt in food

I am getting over a heart attack and am only 45. I don’t eat that bad but I can eat better. I am wondering if salt would be okay for me to eat in my food, everyone says that sodium is bad for you. But then I read salt is necessary. My doctor did not give me any diet plan after I was done...
  4. A

Weight Training After a HEART ATTACK!

Hello Everyone. I'd like to know if anybody has been in this same situation. I'm new to the site and about a week after I joined I had a Heart Attack. I was having one for 4 days but it took 3 trips to different hospitals before they figured out what was happening. I thought I did too many...
Top Bottom