Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

powerlifter

1. R

35 and at a crossroads

we have all been through so much the past few years when it comes to steroid use and also the gyms. I would like to know what you thought about me switching from being a bodybuilder to a powerlifter what kind of steroids would you switch to in that situation.? I'm looking strongly at switching...
  2. G

What to do when your workouts fail

I tried trying the Mad Cow 5 by 5 workouts for the past five months. They have been a massive disappointment, very little progress. I think it's time for me to change the what I'm doing. Maybe I'm just not a true powerlifter and these compound movements aren't something that go well with my...
  3. J

Stan Efferdings Vertical Diet

Looking to see if anyone has tried this Stan Efferding vertical diet, saw he is a former pro bodybuilder and powerlifter and has trained a lot of people over the years. Didn’t even know what this was up until 2 days and ago and learning more about it. Seems like it is big on nutrient dense...
  4. J

female powerlifter cycle

I am a female powerlifter and my coach has me taking some heavy duty steroids so I ended up firing him and going to do it on my own instead. Need your advice. I am in my 30’s and already have 4 kids so not worried about that part. I have never used steroids this is my first time. I want to...
Top Bottom