Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycles

1. JimAbs43

Podcast Evolutionary.org Underground 31 - Oral Only Bulking Cycles for Winter with Geneza

Evolutionary.org Underground 31 - Oral Only Bulking Cycles for Winter with Geneza https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-underground-31-oral-only-bulking-cycles-for-winter-with-geneza/
  2. F

ostarine variations

I’m a bit frustrated with the different variations of cycles that are recommended with ostarine I’ve seen anywhere from eight weeks up to 12 weeks and anywhere from 10 mg up to 50 milligrams and don’t get me started on PCT. Seems like some people say you need it and some people say you don’t I’m...
  3. R

between cycles something to keep muscle

I’m looking to take something in between cycles that help maintain and keep my muscle mass that I put on while I was on cycle whey protein powder upsets my stomach too much so I can’t take that would you recommend I take something like creatine or is it kind of a waste of money?
  4. C

support on cycle

Everybody talks about what supplements you’re supposed to take off of cycle or between Cycles I’m more worried about what you’re supposed to take on cycle. Is there a product that you recommend that I should start taking every day while I’m on my eight week steroid cycle?
  5. JimAbs43

Podcast Evolutionary.org 536 - Best and worst cycles we have ever ran

Evolutionary.org 536 - Best and worst cycles we have ever ran https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-536-best-and-worst-cycles-we-have-ever-ran/
  6. JimAbs43

Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 35 - Saving up or cheap ($400 cycles for example) budget cycles?

IronOverload.io Hardcore 35 - Saving up or cheap ($400 cycles for example) budget cycles? https://www.evolutionary.org/ironoverload-io-hardcore-35-saving-up-or-cheap-400-cycles-for-example-budget-cycles/
  7. JimAbs43

Podcast Evolutionary.org Underground 21 - Spring Cutting Cycles with Geneza Pharma

Evolutionary.org Underground 21 - Spring Cutting Cycles with Geneza Pharma https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-underground-21-spring-cutting-cycles-with-geneza-pharma/
  8. JimAbs43

Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #8 - Get Cut get Abs New Years Resolution Cycles - Euro Pharmacies

Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #8 - Get Cut get Abs New Years Resolution Cycles - Euro Pharmacies https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-hardcore-2-0-8-get-cut-get-abs-new-years-resolution-cycles-euro-pharmacies/
  9. H

What are my options with supps?

I was wondering what are my best options to use in between Cycles to maintain my strength and my size I don't want to lose anyting I also don't want to run anything that is suppressive because I want to recover fully can you recommend some supplements for me
  10. G

why Napsgear took care of me

I’ve been doing napsgear for the past 4 years, done 3 cycles in that span each time had great results this last order we had a problem with payment. I sent in the $$$ and it would not go through. They worked with me on email and figured out the problem, had great patience with a stupid person...
  11. S

Older guy wants steroids

I'm 59 years old and I'm very active I weigh 182 lbs and I'm 6 ft 1 in I have not done steroids in a while but when i was younger i did a few cycles looking for something that's safe for someone my age. I'm currently working out 2 to 3 times a week
  12. H

How is napsgear PIP?

I have Run 3 steroid cycles before in each time I've had really bad PIP post injection pain I think that I'm very prone to it but I also think that if I found a source that had more quality gear things would improve for me How is the PIP from napsgear?
  13. M

Being regular on steroids

this is weird but I've been experienced this as a female. When I am off cycle I am irregular with my cycle every month. But when I'm on steroids My Cycles are on time. this started happening when I stopped using birth control a year ago. Do you think it has something to do with the hormones of...
  14. Muscle Chemistry

Running Steroid Cycles Without Testosterone

There is a misconception that you can do cycles without Testosterone. Testosterone is a mans natural primary hormone and when injected" your body knows exactly what to do with it. When you weigh out the risk vs reward compared to any other steroid Testosterone is going to be the winner hands...
  15. J

Using peptides during PCT??

Hey guys, usually i will do some research for myself before posting a new thread but i've been doing so much of that lately i just need a straight forward opinion on this matter without doing my head in haha. I see on other forums and threads people saying "yeah its fine, you can run igf or...
  16. S

First Cycle Advice - Tren Ace and Test Prop

I am 31 years old and starting my first cycle soon. Here's the gear I have: 1 vial of 10ml of 100mg Trenbolone Acetate 1 vial of 10ml of 100mg Testosterone Propionate. I plan on doing 100mg of each EOD injected at the same time since I read mixing helps with the pain and less pinning...
  17. B

Bulking cycle thoughts anadrol tren e test e more

I have 2 vials of tren e 250 and 2 vials of test e 200 Then I have 50 pills 50 mg anadrol Clomid and providex plan on running this 8-9 weeks what do y'all think?
  18. Lou Super Man 123

After that much... What would you do different now?

As you may guess I ask this mostly in terms of Anabolic Steroids cycles but let's include Nutrition and Workouts. What has been your biggest mistake and what would you do different if you could? I will start... I haven't do any cycle because I cannot afford NTBM ancillaries so I cannot speak...
  19. T

test 250

how long should your shoulder hurt using sus 250 2 ml. it has been 4 days and it is still very tender anyone have any input thanks
  20. G

trestolone acetate

Dudes, I have been off-cycle for about 5 weeks, and I am just starting a new cycle. I have decided to use trestolone acetate, 50mg/day, intramuscular, for five days straight; at that point I will either go down to 25 mg/day (which I have read could very well be sufficient) or keep it right...
Top Bottom