Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yogurt

1. J

who on here likes yogurt?

I wanted to get an idea of how many of you here mess around with yogurt everyday? I have a Mediterranean background so I used to mess around with it a lot growing up but haven't messed around with it very much as an adult. Thinking of adding it back into my diet protocol. Any feedback on this?
  2. J

Following a raw diet

do you think it's practical for me to follow a raw diet and get results in bodybuilding? My diet is going to be Greek yogurt, berries, Shredded Wheat, raisins, peas and beans, citrus, fruit like bananas, almond butter, and green vegetables. 4 Meats I plan on doing canned fish. it basically is a...
  3. G

Does this happen to you too when your food shopping

I go to Costco once a week and I buy chicken, lots of eggs, yogurt, and other bodybuilding food in large amounts. when I am checking out I feel like other customers and even the cashier are looking at me weird like look at this stupid Meathead. Do you think I'm just imagining this or do you guys...
Top Bottom