Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ketogenic

1. M

How long to stay keto

I am very interested in trying out the ketogenic diet, my concern is how long can you stay on it and can you tell me if i will get Diarrhea when I start it because some people say that happens. Does that mean that you should come off of it if that happens or should I keep going and it will go away
  2. Z

Ketone strips not helping

so my first question is do you think these ketone strips are accurate, I have been on the ketogenic diet and it's been 3 weeks where I'm getting no more than 10 or 15 carbs a day at most. Why am I still not getting any ketosis results when I pee on the strips , this is depressing please guide me
  3. S

NEWBIE - Needs straight answers

I used to train with Joe McNeal in New Port Richey in 2000. I've gone from gym buff to a 43 year old, 162lbs of no muscle tone and cellulite and stretch marks in my thighs, buttocks and abdomen. Additionally, I have the antibodies for Hypothyroidism and I also have Graves Disease (from 1992)...
Top Bottom